• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Composer Import Issue...

TheSnowman

I have this stone age piece of trash computer that I still use daily because old customers want the same thing that the previous owner did like, 12 years ago. Whenever I export something from it, into Illustrator, I have to make it a compound path. When I do that, everything is fine, if I'm going to cut it out of vinyl, but my question is what if I want to print it. Here's what I'm talking about. I tried to add color to it, and it did this. Is there anyway around this so I can just easily change the colors?

I just made everything red on here, here's the results.

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 102
  • Banner2.jpg
    Banner2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
double objects?? looks like some objects aren't combined....and the text that's all wacky...check your nodes....you might have something in there that you don't know about

TheSnowman

It's happenin' when I import to Illustrator. I guess I'll have to open up good ole Windows 95, and see if I can figure out what's going on in Composer.

_SAi_

Regarding the filled-in combined shapes.... try going to the Attributes pane, and with the object(s) selected, click on the button where I have the green arrow pointing. That might do the trick.

Attachments

• illy.jpg
    illy.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 85