• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Paint in Hosp..

Jillbeans

:Oops:

Attachments

• opspeedo.jpg
    opspeedo.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 77

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I take it, the plastic bag is to make the drill waterproof cause he's working in the rain. He's got his rain suit on and the humidity has just wreaked havoc on his doo.

Deaton Design

His wife Hennie posted this on her facebook page today.

Update on Joe. The heart cath revealed blockage severe blockage; he's in by pass surgery. He went in around 3:00 It is a 4 hour surgery, then recovery. He will be in cardiac icu after the surgery. I'm going to feed the cats and head to the hospital. . Please continue to pray for healing for Joe . . . and strength for me.

Keep on praying for Joe guys....

S

SignTech

I was wondering what the OP meant by the enzymes being high in correlation to the good news on the bladder cancer ...

Now I see this is cardiac related ....... hence cardiac enzymes ..... creatine kinase and troponin

Good luck Old Paint, I am sure you are in great hands ....... thanks for the update Deaton ......

Techman

This was surely unexpected. He had heart work done a while ago and all seemed to be fine. WOw. It went downhill fast.

Deaton Design

Hennie posted this on her Facebook page this evening....

Saw Joe in icu. He is in alot of pain (understandably) He is off the ventilator and the nurse said he was doing well, although I'm not sure he would agree with that statement right now.