• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old Paint in Hosp..

Si Allen

OP is alive and well.

Welllll .... not well ... more like sore.

He had a plugged artery and an infection.

They opened him up and unplugged that artery and are in the process of killing the infection at the other end.

He is very sore but according to Mike Boone who finally got to talk to him, ... OP said to say hello to everyone. He will be back on here when he can get out of intensive care.

slappy

god bless you Joe! I knew you would be okay! Thoughts and many prayers to you and hope for a speedo healing!

Signguyno1

My prayers are with you and Hennie Joe, from your friendly Pailin lovin Yankee.
Thanks Boonski for the call.
Jill, after that photo, now I'm sick.

Deaton Design

This is from Hennies facebook page:
Just got home from the hospital. They moved Joe to a regular room this afternoon. (438).He is doing pretty well; still in pain (natch!) they took the chest tubes out today . He was a little grumpy this evening.; no food and not enough rest. The Dr . said he was a lucky man; that he was playing Russian Roulette when he left the ER on Sunday morning. I know the recovery will be slow (6-8 weeks), but I am grateful he is here to go through recovery! Thanks to everyone for your love and support! I love my friends and family . . . & Joe does too!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Great news !! Thanks Si and John for the updates.

Hope you're back and up to your old pranks, soon.

Rodi

Dood, get back here and FIGHT))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Prayers for you!!!

Rodi