• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One month today!!!!!

OldPaint

today is ONE MONTH, since my heart surgery. can i say.......what a differance a month makes????hahahahahahaha. this is one of those life experiences you ONLY WANT TO DO ONCE for sure. been having normal days of activity for last 8 10 days. pain levels both in chest and left leg have become almost non existent. yesterday and last nite was pain meds free. i really hate the head fog those things give me.

last couple days i been spending 3-4 hours out in my shop/garage, just sorting boxes and jars of accumulated assorted nuts, bolts, screws, washers and giving them a LABLED bin in the 3, 18 drawer cabinets so i dont have to search for something i need, i know i have........BUT CANT REMEMBER WHERE I PUT IT, so i wouldnt forget what i did with it!!!!hahahahahahaha.

life is good and iam thankful and grateful to still be here. lookin forward to a lot of good days & years ahead. thanks again to all who sent prayers and get well wishes. thanks again to all.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I'll be glad when I have the same report. Wearing this bag on my belly that collects intestinal bile is becoming a hideous experience. If it doesn't dry up by next month I will have a 17th surgery to remove the fistula.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
OP..... it's a shame it takes something like a heart attach to make one 'Stop and Smell the Roses', but at least you are finally living a charmed life. Who knows, maybe you'll even start thinking like a conservative with your renewed outlook and stop the horrid ways of the liberals........... :ROFLMAO:

Glad you're feeling better....

Arlo..... hang in there bro' it only gets better. After what you've been through, have a little more patience. We're praying for ya.....:thumb:

Last edited:

OldPaint

gino, the thought of me becoming a full fledged drag queen...........has a better chance then me associating myself with the republican party!!!! iam so pretty, iam so pretty.........hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

inthesignbiz

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

I had the heart surgery in 2004.

Rehab (heart attack school) was a treat.
When I first walked in, I thought, I'm the youngest guy here.

Then, I thought, HOLY CRAP! I'm the youngest guy here!

Take care and listen to what the Dr. says.

BobM

OP........))))))))))))) You must be feeling better admitting you realy want to become a drag queen. Do DRAG QUEENS wear green speedos??????????????.

Glad to hear you're back to almost normal...........))))))))))))))).

OldPaint

the day i got discharged from the hosptial, 7 days after the surgery, you know how quite elevators can get? well iam sittin in wheel chair, with the front of shirt open, everyone could see i had my chest opened. hennie was standing in front of me, in the dead silence, i said, "Hey hennie, i guess sex tonite, aint gona happen!!!!!!" the whole elevator cracked up, on lady looked at hennie and ..."is he like that all the time?" hahahahahahahaha.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good to read that you are on the mend OP.
Keep that Chi flowing in the right direction.

wayne k
guam usa