• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open Cuba

3dsignco

Almost went there a few years ago.. Was in Cozumel for 2 weeks and there was a boat going over to Cuba. But I chickened out. Was afraid if I got there I would not be let back as those were they days we didn't need a passport to go to Mexico.

Techman

its all nice and dandy where ever the tourists are allowed to go. Any where else its just another third world country with the crime and poverty.

Shovelhead

I try to avoid the touristy areas and would rather mingle and eat with the locals...it makes for a more enjoyable travel experience and reassures one as
to how lucky one is to be an American.

:wavingflag:

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
lol on many points. first of all the US dollars are rolling in and have been for some time in fact it is the only currency you see used in cuba.

there are many airports out of the US that fly to cuba plane loads full of tourists from all over the world and if you think for a moment that these other countries give a rip about US politics...they don't...you walk up to the counter buy your ticket and hop on the plane.

And what currency did you expect drug money to be in? Of course it's U.S. currency.

Graphics.Atl

i want to go down there and buy OLD CARS.............hehehehhehe

There is a documentary on Netflix about the cars and specifically one man who still makes parts for them...by hand. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head. I will post it if I find it.

Biker Scout

I'm pretty sure you can get a free trip to Cuba just by making veiled threats about our president or challenge our way of life.

(And do you really think they are going close it down for real? Seriously.)

ProWraps

im glad to see others that what to to go. i have so much to say but again, i dont want to turn this thread into an NHB political thread.

it would be my dream to go to cuba. my father and i who i love dearly (he is my step dad, long story but god bless a man that can step in and be a father), and we are going to australia in march. i would so much rather go to cuba.

please sign the petition. i dont know what it will do, but its better than signing one of those petitions outside your supermarket i hope.