• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OT: The Signs101 Pet Section

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'd like a St. Bernard...... for obvious reasons.

I love my pets, but in a different way of that for people. Dogs, cats, snakes, horses, bunnies, etc all create our deserving love, while people hafta earn it......... just like respect.

The challenging part, is loving people WITHOUT them earning it.

ikarasu

Not many cat photos so I'll post mine.

I have 2 cats... But I don't like the other, so she doesn't get to be displayed :D

Bought this one from someone selling them outside a store. She was scrawny and in bad shape... Had worms, mites, fleas, she would barelly eat... Half of her fur was falling out...

I felt bad for her, usually I try to only get rescue animals (like my other cat) and I didn't want to "support" the person selling her, but I didn't think she'd make it, and no one was going to buy her in this condition.

Couple grand and a few months later and she's in perfect health .Her belly is forever loose due to the worms.. other than that she's perfect! Follows me everywhere... Even for walks (doesn't happen often ).

She sits and waits at the widow for me to get home almost everyday, even though my wife and kid are home all the time.

Our second cat was a rescue pet, given to my mom for xmas by a cousin. Of course no one wants a pet sprung on them, so she didn't want it. We voulenteered to take it... We got her a week before our son was born, so she didn't get much attention when she was young. Now she's skidish at every sound... Cowers when we go to let her, but eases up when she seees were just going to pet her. She stays hidden away all day, and only comes out at night...

There's a huge difference between the two, and all because one was babied as a baby, and the other didn't get much attention.

Attachments

• 20180726_205547.jpg
    20180726_205547.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 183

ams

This has turned into a 99% dog thread and I don't like dogs. So I shall walk away. :D

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I'm a cat person. Less clumsy, don't smell as bad, rarely lick you, quiet and easier to maintain. I'd post a pic of our shop cat, Josephine, but she refuses to sign the release form.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Both of our cats are rescue cats and are getting up in years, so there's not as much spring in their step and they need help jumping up on things, sometimes. They are both lap cats and are great. One loves to sit on your lap and the other will lay on your stomach, your feet or anything you offer him. Both loving and give much affection. Used to be a dog person, but where we live, it would be too hard to make a dog stay outside year-round. To me, that's not a pet, but around where we live, they'd get muddy all the time and need a bath after every trip outside..... so we turned into cat lovers.
We also have turkeys, raccoons, opossums, peacocks, fox, snakes, coyotes, rabbits, skunks, squirrels, chipmunks and lotsa birds. None of them are tame, but they aren't as skittish as you'd think anymore.