• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our Van Wrap

jkdbjj

Thanks to Dan for great logo work and layout. It certainly is bright, so we are excited to see how it does in the city.
TopShot.jpg

PassengerRearQuarter.jpg

DriverFrontQuarter.jpg

Craig Sjoquist

Best looking sign van I've seen in a long time for this new age of print media.

You get 2 bonus points & a extra bravo for using the roof well.

jkdbjj

Thanks guys, we went through several versions. I'm glad I was patient.
Looking forward to a small fleet of these.

mudmedia

Very very nice man!!!! I love the roof as well. You can tell just by the photos it is super bright. Great job dan and Visual Impact!

jkdbjj

The roof was really an after thought. I think it is pretty strong though. When I first finished the wrap there was no plan for a roof. However, the white roof just really took away from all the great artwork, so I thought go big or go home.

Looks much better with a roof.

jkdbjj

No, van is pretty old. New for us, but used. I upgraded the rims, and the side view mirrors. I need to have the bumpers repainted as well.

704signs

When you are slow and van is not in use I would park it along Tryon at a parking meter in uptown... That will get you a phone call or two for sure.

Dan Antonelli

Wow - I have to say the real version pops a lot more than I thought it would. So cool. Glad to have been a part of it. You must have that printer calibrated to the nines to get the colors so vibrant. Sweet!

formanek

Thanks to Dan for great logo work and layout. It certainly is bright, so we are excited to see how it does in the city.
View attachment 84907

View attachment 84905

View attachment 84906

I like it but I will always wonder why the slant is opposite on the passenger side than the drivers. Dan knows a lot more about design than I but having the slant be back side high on one side and then back side low on the other makes me go hmmmmmm.

jkdbjj

That was a collaborative decision the make the two sides a little different. I decided it was more important to creating a brand to keep the circle logo always at a left rotation. As such, the passenger side worked better that way.

Dan then came up with that design to accommodate my request. Overall, it still works and I think you'll notice lots of vans a trucks will have different sides for the same reason.