• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Papyrus" hair salon client

johnrock15

Hey Chief. . . ya really just blew dis one ! Her design is better then yours, take her money and get the heck out. WHATS the Problem ?? Listen to your customers, stay off this board & buckle down ! The "Old Schoolers" would be on the Beach by now. Grow Up !!!!!

jdb

Better?

Attachments

• studio-8.jpg
    studio-8.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 87

signmeup

Hey Chief. . . ya really just blew dis one ! Her design is better then yours, take her money and get the heck out. WHATS the Problem ?? Listen to your customers, stay off this board & buckle down ! The "Old Schoolers" would be on the Beach by now. Grow Up !!!!!
It's fashionable to hate Papyrus.

SignManiac

Truthfully, you could have saved yourself a lot of stress and aggravation by not even talking to her. I learned a long time ago to turn down any work from hair dressers, realtors and a couple of other undesirable business types. Not for any amount of money.
I like to let the newbies learn off of these cheap customers. You gotta cut your teeth somehow.

Had to throw this in :)

Attachments

• studio 8b.jpg
    studio 8b.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Flame

Hmmmm. Actually his is better, papyrus isn't a very nice font, and JDB likes to only produce work he's proud of. We all end up just running off stuff from time to time, but he's a one man shop that specializes in superior quality, and low quantity.

You may consider yourself an old schooler but just cuz you're old doesn't mean you know a hoot what you're talking about. ;)