• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paul Jr. Printer - Sign Shop in a Box.

CheapVehicleWrap

The deluxe model will allow you to powdercoat around and inside bolt holes and include a special scrapper to remove the PC so you can slide the wheels, engine trans etc. into the frame. But prior to scraping it will still be necessary to dry fit these accessories so as to scrape the bulk of the finish off.

speedmedia

I am sure chrome, diamond plate, rivets, flames and authentic gauges. It will probably have some fancy wheels and headers as well as manufactured by the people who really have talent...lol

Thanks,
Kurt

wildside

it will have a large printer, cutter, minimal software, and it will stop and yell at you every 6 minutes that you stand there looking at it

it will call you at home and yell at you because you have responsibilites and need to get to work, the printers brother will be in rehab, but everyone will keep it quite until the end when the printer is about to blow up......:Big Laugh

TheSnowman

This is so friggin' random? I know all about this guy, but I'm hoping you didn't just randomly pull this thread out of your butt w/o something else bringing up the topic. That'd just too random for me to handle.

Craig Sjoquist

It will be called ...Cricket Print,... to go along with the whole package also the cutter, screen printer and printer plus coming soon router, and let's not forget all the added accessories like the pinstriper, the air brusher, design station ..all for low price and 3 easy payments plus shipping

SignManiac

It's actually the "Paul Jr. Design Studio Mach 2000 High performance Graphix package in a box"

Each system comes with Arora and Firestorm and runs off of the latest S&S Cycle V-twin to power both the printer and laminator.

The printer is fast, 1/4 mile of printing in about 13.5 seconds. Havent heard what the price is yet, but it won't be cheap. :thankyou:

Jillbeans

And it is perfect at the "lost art" of SignGold!
I saw that grill a few weeks back at Home Despot...was not impressed.
Love....Jill

modernmav

i think the thread a few weeks back about "paul jr. design studio" where he vinyled his truck (in 8 hours) might have kicked this one off

Techman

Dude, he did that grill like a year and a half ago. Let it go

WICHITA, Kan. (April 13, 2010) – No stranger to designing motorcycles with custom finishes, increased power and chrome trim, Paul Teutel Jr. – better known as “Paul Jr.” to fans of TLC’s hit reality show American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior – is bringing his flair for the souped-up to backyard cookouts

TheSnowman

WICHITA, Kan. (April 13, 2010) – No stranger to designing motorcycles with custom finishes, increased power and chrome trim, Paul Teutel Jr. – better known as “Paul Jr.” to fans of TLC’s hit reality show American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior – is bringing his flair for the souped-up to backyard cookouts

What I'm saying is...he designed that thing for Coleman right after the big blowout w/ his dad, when he wasn't able to build bikes yet because of a clause in his contract. They may just now be hitting the market, but that was designed long ago, and besides a dog park, the only thing he did that wasn't a bike. Now that his year is up, he's building bikes again, and the show is back on the air.