Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul Jr. Printer - Sign Shop in a Box.

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by Dice, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Dice

Dice Active Member

Jun 23, 2008
    I'm counting the days until i see it on the market.

What features would it have?

Tags:
  2. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    The deluxe model will allow you to powdercoat around and inside bolt holes and include a special scrapper to remove the PC so you can slide the wheels, engine trans etc. into the frame. But prior to scraping it will still be necessary to dry fit these accessories so as to scrape the bulk of the finish off.

3. speedmedia

speedmedia Very Active Member

Aug 8, 2007
    I am sure chrome, diamond plate, rivets, flames and authentic gauges. It will probably have some fancy wheels and headers as well as manufactured by the people who really have talent...lol

Thanks,
    Kurt

4. wildside

wildside Very Active Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Kansas
    it will have a large printer, cutter, minimal software, and it will stop and yell at you every 6 minutes that you stand there looking at it

it will call you at home and yell at you because you have responsibilites and need to get to work, the printers brother will be in rehab, but everyone will keep it quite until the end when the printer is about to blow up......:Big Laugh

5. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    I'm with Pat... huh?

6. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    me too
    occ- paul jr.?

7. johnnyblazedog

johnnyblazedog New Member

May 16, 2010
    I think I get it.

Making fun of the "Tuddles" am I correct? DO I get a cookie?? But for realz Im laughing. HAHA

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    This is so friggin' random? I know all about this guy, but I'm hoping you didn't just randomly pull this thread out of your butt w/o something else bringing up the topic. That'd just too random for me to handle.

9. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    It will be called ...Cricket Print,... to go along with the whole package also the cutter, screen printer and printer plus coming soon router, and let's not forget all the added accessories like the pinstriper, the air brusher, design station ..all for low price and 3 easy payments plus shipping

10. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    It's actually the "Paul Jr. Design Studio Mach 2000 High performance Graphix package in a box"

Each system comes with Arora and Firestorm and runs off of the latest S&S Cycle V-twin to power both the printer and laminator.

The printer is fast, 1/4 mile of printing in about 13.5 seconds. Havent heard what the price is yet, but it won't be cheap. :thankyou:

11. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    And it is perfect at the "lost art" of SignGold!
    I saw that grill a few weeks back at Home Despot...was not impressed.
    Love....Jill

12. Dice

Dice Active Member

Jun 23, 2008
  13. modernmav

modernmav Member

Sep 1, 2009
    i think the thread a few weeks back about "paul jr. design studio" where he vinyled his truck (in 8 hours) might have kicked this one off

14. TheSnowman

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Dude, he did that grill like a year and a half ago. Let it go.

15. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan

WICHITA, Kan. (April 13, 2010) – No stranger to designing motorcycles with custom finishes, increased power and chrome trim, Paul Teutel Jr. – better known as “Paul Jr.” to fans of TLC’s hit reality show American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior – is bringing his flair for the souped-up to backyard cookouts

16. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    I hear Sergio is working with him.

17. TheSnowman

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    What I'm saying is...he designed that thing for Coleman right after the big blowout w/ his dad, when he wasn't able to build bikes yet because of a clause in his contract. They may just now be hitting the market, but that was designed long ago, and besides a dog park, the only thing he did that wasn't a bike. Now that his year is up, he's building bikes again, and the show is back on the air.

18. weaselboogie

weaselboogie Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Us
  19. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina
  20. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004