• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pick apart please... i'm stuck

petepaz

when you first look at it and don't know what the product is you don't know what to think but now that i know i don't it's too far off it kind of has the pastel or mixed shades of sorbet or gelato

SignManiac

Okay so when I first saw the logo I thought it was for an Italian car dealership. I have never heard of a gelato until now when I just saw your site. Probably too late but I would have called them Gelato Pistons instead of auto gelato. What does the auto part have to do with your product anyway? Im assuming the auto has something to do with them being pushed up like a piston?

The logo you have isn't right for the product and like others have said, it seems more car related than ice cream or yogurt, whatever the hell gelato is made from. There's my .02 worth.

signswi

I don't mind the theme or the idea but I already knew what gelato was (seriously guys?), hence my comments on the colors above :). The steel/black is a detractor (not "food" feeling) and the orange/red are too primary compared to the lime/lemon.

signmeup

What is "auto" about the product? It's an odd name and with no explanation it seems a waste. Is it automatic in some way or does it relate to it being delivered in autos?

artbot

i'd lose the color scheme. just use two colors plus gold or silver. bit more retro, colors too. also, thin it out to a bit more of a classic art nouveau/feminine line (not too european but avoid non-ritzy design queues)...the design is much too bulky. and definitely don't use black as your base color for your containers.

QualitySigns

The product may be great, but you certainly have missed the mark with the logo. The "Auto" has got to go, and you need to incorporate something that relates to the product. Like so many others, I thought it had something to do with the automotive industry - a repair shop, parts store, or paint shop. Good luck.