• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help Us Find A Little Girl

cgsigns_jamie

I hope it's not too much to ask for help here, if so please ignore this...

A local girl went missing walking home from school Monday afternoon and our whole community is doing whatever they can to find her. (Link to news story)

Currently Banners and Signs and I are printing banners and self adhesive vinyl for coro signs to help get her picture out on the streets.

I was hoping some of the great folks on Signs101 could also help any way possible.

I was hoping for help with the Coro signs. If anyone has a flat bed printer and would be willing to print a few that would be phenomenal.

Please just send me a PM or an email (jamie -at- cgsigns -dot- net)

Attachments

• AmberAlertSign.jpg
    AmberAlertSign.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 145
  • AmberAlertSign.pdf
    228.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

d fleming

We're printing signs and banners here too Jamie, keep it up. Hopefully little Somer will get home soon.

cgsigns_jamie

Thank you guys soooooooo much!!

I've been printing these smaller decals to put on the delivery trucks that have been coming by.

I also attached a PDF file of the art for anyone who wants to help.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 125
  • AmberAlertSign.pdf
    228.8 KB · Views: 213

hatmanok

I hope the little girl will be found safe soon.
You might want to put a phone number for someone to call on the posters. Just a thought. Good Luck and God Bless.

d fleming

Try this one, adjust as needed. We put these up where people can see the smaller print.

Attachments

• somer.pdf
    487.4 KB · Views: 194

cgsigns_jamie

That's great Dave!!

Also, I wanted to publicly thank the great folks at Tubelite!! They have generously pledged to send me some more banner material tomorrow morning so I can keep printing.

d fleming

Jamie, if you like I will be happy to help you save some ink useage and print some of the donated banner roll as well on my Seiko. Thumbs up to Fellers and Grimco for stepping up to the plate.

cgsigns_jamie

That would be great. I'm printing the roll of material from Grimco now. Tubelite is suposed to call with a few more details later today. If you'd like I'll have one of the rolls sent to your office. (Please PM me your address)

Thanks again!!

cgsigns_jamie

This is the updated art I'm using for the banners. It includes the photo FDLE is using.

Attachments

• updated_banner.pdf
    312.6 KB · Views: 202

thesignexpert

Jamie,

We have lined up to run some of these on ControlTac with lam so you can augment your vehicle graphics program. It sends chills right down my back to think this was one of my girls.

Good Luck.

cgsigns_jamie

That's fantastic. Here is the "Bumper Sticker" layout I've been using. Feel free to do whatever you'd like.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• bumper_layout.pdf
    265.2 KB · Views: 172