• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help Us Find A Little Girl

d fleming

Jesus, they're on the news now. Found a small child's body in the landfill Clay County uses. I have no words.

Deaton Design

I hope it isnt this child,bad enough they found one, but I just wanted to say how proud I am to be part of a site with people like you guys on here. You are a great bunch of human beings!

cgsigns_jamie

Sorry for the delay, I've been out of the office for a few hours.

Thank you all for your help and support.

Unfortunately I did hear word that they found the remains of a female child, in a landfill where the trash from our town is dumped. We hope and pray that it's not Somer, even if it's not, this is still a great tragedy.

I was amazed at the amount of help that was offered, and given, by the members of Signs101. I don't know how we could thank you enough.

For now, please keep Somer's family in your thoughts and prayers.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Hope this does not go to NHB, but how is it that someone can commit a crime and it is 20+ years before they are put to death?

cgsigns_jamie

Please start a new thread in NHB (or resurrect an old one). My first goal is to find out if it's really her, then find the ******* who did it.

I'd like to keep this thread positive :thumb:

Last edited:

Techman

find the perp,,, drag him behind a jeep all the way to the hanging tree. They have one over in Mandarin. I lived there for years.. Its the huge old oak.

ProWraps

terrible. absolutely terrible. but i do find it interesting that they are coming to get "him". sad assumption.

Replicator

The sad part is that some poor excuse for a human being could ever do anything like this to a child or anyone else for that matter . . . !

ovrcafnatd

so sad to hear what might be the final outcome, but
I must say that it truly touched my heart to see people
come together like and donate for such a cause as this.

S

scarface

So sad like others have said, I cannot imagine doing anything like this.

There is some strange people out there guys, Be careful.