• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please lend some advice

OldPaint

ZMAT WAS JUST MESSIN WITH YA, jokin around since you have 7 post, now does it make sence to ya???
X4 is no big deal, X3, will work SO WILL 10,11, or 12 versions. on XP. iam sure you can get a full licensed version on ebay for one of those for well under $100.
then if you feel you need X4 you can do the upgrade version.

511graphix

I came from version 9 to x3..... WOW! LOL and I think I did it at the right time. I believe it was a month after X4 came out. so I saved quit a bit. well also I went from a HP with 512ram and Pentium 4. and 40 gig hard drive and.now its a custom built computer with 4 gigs ram and quad core 4 and 450 gig hard drive. I do have another 4 gigs of ram. but i am running XP still. for now

turtletrax88

No no, none of you guys have been rude lol it was a long night of painting bodies with a little southern comfort to boot. Was just venting dunno why. I ended up getting x4. Anyone know if this guide book they offer for it a good read?

turtletrax88

Wow after reading the dirt racer guys thread I begin to see where people get a bit edgy in this section. Guess I never thought of things that way because im wanting to produce products not undermine people. I get it now lol:doh: