• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post "YOUR" business logo

Mosh

2.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 130

jcuminale

Like the second one.

First one "TP Signs" does not give me much confidence :smile:

"Toilet Paper Signs" is the first thing that I thought about when I saw it

...funny you should say that…after having heard that joke for the past 17 years when reciting the email address over the phone…"@tpsigns.com", (customer says- "oh, …@"pp"signs.com?, i say- "no, "tp" as in (turning point), customer interrupts and says- "toilet paper") and so it goes.

so, after hearing it so much, i figured "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em !", and we now have a two-sided "history of" tpsigns on one side (in which we explain our history as well as the tidbit story above) and yes, toilet paper on the other. it has been met with much appreciation from our customers, especially when combined with our free gift. (see image). and yes, that is an alternate logo.

who would ever forget a company that gave you a roll of tp…especially if you run out!

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 128

Dennis422

...funny you should say that…after having heard that joke for the past 17 years when reciting the email address over the phone…"@tpsigns.com", (customer says- "oh, …@"pp"signs.com?, i say- "no, "tp" as in (turning point), customer interrupts and says- "toilet paper") and so it goes.

so, after hearing it so much, i figured "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em !", and we now have a two-sided "history of" tpsigns on one side (in which we explain our history as well as the tidbit story above) and yes, toilet paper on the other. it has been met with much appreciation from our customers, especially when combined with our free gift. (see image). and yes, that is an alternate logo.

who would ever forget a company that gave you a roll of tp…especially if you run out!

Love it, very nice :)

Baz

Just redid my logo. I was debating putting it on here to get some feedback but, you all know which way those threads can go.
Got my business cards last week. Now have to find the time to redo all the stationery stuff.

Attachments

• Autograph - Business card 2013.jpg
    Autograph - Business card 2013.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 112

SameDay Signs

I've posted my guy logo on here but we have this as well which we are trying to completely switch to. Some people like it some will dislike it but I like it so here it is

Attachments

• sameday signs logo.jpg
    sameday signs logo.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 103