• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post "YOUR" business logo

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I don't have 10 years under my belt, so I shouldn't be showing off my logo, butt here it is.

I'm looking to tighten it up a little bit, butt that comes with hard work.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 122

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't have 10 years under my belt, so I shouldn't be showing off my logo, butt here it is.

sky's gonna be pretty p!ssed off when he sees you copied his lil' guy. Then again, maybe he'll be flattered like others do when copying others people work. :rolleyes:

John Butto

Skyhigh did a lot better on my logo, he did not stoop to old clipart.

neato

Some nice logos going in this thread.

I don't have a logo yet per say for the sign side of my business, but here's a couple ideas I'm playing with...

Attachments

• Nowhere3.png
    Nowhere3.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 125

petepaz

PIC -Product Identification Company.
nothing fancy but it works

Attachments

• PIC logo outline.jpg
    PIC logo outline.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 103

John Butto

Just a "heads up" on why HDvinyl posted this if you might be curious, if you do not care, don't read any further.
About a month ago someone on here posted a site called Digital Point where people buy logos from $5 to $50. People from all over the world go on there to get logos and you compete with others. Think it is based in England. Signed up and put one of my avatars on there and proceeded to play. It has been interesting to say the least. Some of these people are very talented and some are not. Just like here. Well HDvinyl must have been stalking me and emailed that he wanted a logo done for $10 or $20 and the name was LooksFast graphix since he saw my postings on DigitalPrint, I presume he was trying to get me to do it and he upsells it for $100, just like DigitalPrint. Told him $50 and sent him the logo as I posted on here. He emailed back and said he needed more "racecar" looking font and a snide comment on a mustache. I replied not to bother me with any more of his trivia business deals. If you want to get a rat out of a hole, throw out a morsel and wait silently. Well he came out this morning and then left his droppings.

gnatt66

Mine. Designed by the illustrious Jillbeans (had a concept she nailed it)and it shows. Still love it.

Attachments

• 360logo.jpg
    360logo.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 134

artbot

last year's failed partnership (faucade)

new company that i am working on (jaaw)

Attachments

• FAUCADE.jpg
    FAUCADE.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 99
  • jaaw logo.jpg
    jaaw logo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 115

OldPaint

dont have a logo as such. just a BUSINESS CARD....2 sided))))) keep it simple, and readable people want to see what i can do will go to facebook page. the back i actually centered. transferring it from corel to jpeg got it off.

Attachments

• 2ASIGN2X3.jpg
    2ASIGN2X3.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 120

Moze

Precision Sign Services
The story and the struggle for the logo design is here:

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?73940-Logo-Concepting&highlight=logo+concepting

looks like your not premium so here are the sketches and ideas, and logos in use...

Love numbers 6 and 7....great work.

I really like this as well...clever implementation of the brush.

Been using the first one for over 10 years. May be switching something along the lines of the 2nd group.

Man, I've always liked your current logo. It's very memorable. I like it much better than the others.