• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post your scam emails...

Dave Drane

Dear sir

*** -*** PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay......

*** -*** More than choose please VISIT-SITE:* skobilliga.com

*** -*** We are famous* wholesaler from China, christmas will coming,we preparing
and supplies more brand products for this ceremonious days, including shoes, bags, shirts,sunglasses,watches,belts of Gucci, Prada,Nike, LV.Puma.Chanel and so on......

** -*** Choose us, i belive we will have more business in future,coopeartion pleasant.

*** -*** Enjoy your nice shipping !*

************ Goog luck
This is just straight out funny...:ROFLMAO:

Erikka@Rainier

Good Day,
I'm Joe Daniels and i will like to purchase some banners and below is the artwork needed
banner is:

FRIENDS OF THE ORPHANAGES
TOUCH A FUTURE - HELP A CHILD TODAY
SHELTER FOR ABUSED CHILDREN

Do it as arranged and in only one color which is to be Blue with White background, how much cost for 40 banners on the 3 by 8 Vinyl banners. Let me know the grand total plus credit cards charges, Awaits your response.
Regards,
Joe Daniels

Joe Daniels has also been caught trying to buy galvanized steel and various other products and services.

ccfd

I received the Rick Smith Church Banner Scan Also!

Like Colin's post (#60) on 10/28/2011, I received the bogus "church banner" request. I don't see how that anyone who has lived here or spoken English for more than 10 years could be deceived by this scam. But, since he entered a legitimate email address, I thought that I would Google it. And -- the on page one of the results was Signs101.com! If I wasn't so busy, I would find the time to string him along and let him sink!