• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Precise Cuts through Vinyl without a Knife

WrapCut

With WrapCut Fine Filament Edge Cutting Tape, you no longer need to worry about the vehicle’s paint job because the fine filament within the tape will produce a clean, smooth cut-line with just an easy pull through the vinyl.

This tool will be a welcomed addition to any business. At less than five (5) cents per foot, WrapCut Fine Filament Edge Cutting Tape is truly affordable for use on any-sized project, whether it be a complete vehicle wrap or a partial project. This cost-effective tool will aid each job’s bottom line by reducing the amount of labor required without creating a large added expense.

And now, you can try a roll of the newest 200' roll for FREE (shipping & handling is extra). For more information on testing out this new product, please go to http://www.wrapcut.com

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
And now, you can try a roll of the newest 200' roll for FREE (shipping & handling is extra)...

You mean almost free, your princely shipping and handling apparently being sacrosanct.

Sounds little different than the typical offer As Seen On TV wherein they'll send you another copy of whatever they're selling if only you'll pay an additional exorbitant shipping and handling charge. If the truth be known, they would probably send you endless copies for just that shipping and handling fee.

Heaven forefend you should handle something and not be paid for it. Admittedly there are some things one should not handle without remuneration, live porcupines and nuclear waste come to mind, but a roll of tape?

anotherdog

Well like everything, the rolls probably cost 25 cents a pop from china, but the shipping and handling are a fixed cost.

...and what kind of "handling" do you get for your money?
Sweaty fingerprints? Is it professional handling or minimum wage fumbling?

I would not want to pay for Shipping and fumbling.

And shouldn't it be Handling then Shipping? You can hardly handle it after it has been shipped? ...unless you are FedEx

4R Graphics

I got one of the "free rolls" honestlly if you are looking to try it out its not a bad price I mean think about it you get 200' for $9.00 shipping I think my buddy bought a roll of the other stuff that was 150' and paid $40 something for it so all in all not a bad deal.

HOWEVER you really should make it free if you are going to say free especially when your giving out samples.

I have a 5 yard sample coming from Oracal right now and they did not charge me a dime and I know that roll of material is a lot more to ship than a roll of tape even from Canada.

Wrap cut good on you for giving a good amount on your sample roll but free TOTALLY free would have been better.

Scott Reynolds

Im not saying anything negative here, I think $9 for 200' is a great deal. I think it should be worded 200' sample roll for half price plus a buck shipping. That would sound better to me. But $9? I'll order a roll, Ive been thinking about checking it out.

Msrae

Rae
I just got mine today and I am anxious to try it out. However, I have to agree with others, perhaps you could offer a trial price of $9 with free shipping. The way you are doing it now makes people feel like you are being dishonest and in a way you are. My package arrived and the shipping cost was $1.95.

Even if you charge the same price ($9) I think the customers would see it much better if you just told them that price upfront and said "free shipping". As it stands now, if the product is not great I probably wouldn't order from the company again simply because I felt the "free" issue was unprofessional and dishonest.

Just my $.02

WrapCut

Even if you charge the same price ($9) I think the customers would see it much better if you just told them that price upfront and said "free shipping". As it stands now, if the product is not great I probably wouldn't order from the company again simply because I felt the "free" issue was unprofessional and dishonest.

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel that way and will take your comments into consideration for the future.

HulkSmash

9 bucks for this product is dirt cheap. Who cares - it seems he's just covering his material cost. Smart move in my opinion.

anotherdog

ok I'm sold, Although it's $17 bucks for us Canadian "hicks".

Oh wait, I stand corrected. $9 bucks. I'm sold, just sent for one.

Nice sales effort, You introduced the product in a way that had us all going for it, overcame objections and corrected without offence.

Last edited:

OlsonSigns601

I don't know why you are complaining about this. When was the last time you paid exactly what the shipping cost is or knew what the shipping cost was for that matter.

You know what Fellers charges for a roll of their knifeless tape? Even if I wasn't getting free shipping, its still a deal! You know what Feller's would charge for shipping on 1 roll? Me either but still!

Also, the shipping costs $9 if you are ordering 1 pack or 10 packs.

I put an order in, paid my shipping and I'll try it out on a partial wrap I've got coming up.

If it works, I'll post a review if it don't I'm going to be to PO-ed and busy fixing a partial wrap that I won't have time to complain.

Border

The stuff works really great and 9 bucks is a good deal, any way you want to slice it. I'm on my second roll, no complaints whatsoever.
I will have a really good project for it next week and will try to get some good photos.

Msrae

Rae
Not complaining about the price. Just odd the way it is marketed imo. Still looking forward to trying It.

BobM

Ask yourself, "Is it worth $9 to try it out"? How many products have you paid for - I mean full price paid for, to be disappointed? Looks like another valuable "tool". Well worth $9 to get my hands on it and try it out.

Smacka

If this is a free trial of the product, what is the retail price going to be when the free period is over?