Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predicament.....................

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Gino, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I have a two part question and due to circumstances can only ask one of the questions at this time.

Does anyone here deal with Martin Supply Company, Inc in Baltimore, Maryland ??

I understand they have another company, I believe in the New England area called Lambert Company. Does anyone possibly deal with them through this other name ??

I assure you, this is not a trick question, but would like to see a show of hands who else is dealing with them besides me.

I don’t care if it’s through PM’s, here on the thread or my personal e-mail. Something has happened and I need some help to further my cause. I need to contact others doing business with them.

No names or anything like that will be used. No one will suffer any difficulties in telling me. I'm trying to have others.... avoid the same situation I run into from happening to them.
    :thankyou: Gino

Tags:
  2. I have not used them, nor do I ever plan on it....

if that helps...

3. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    I was in N.Y for twenty five years and this is the first time I've even heard the name before. So can't be of any help Gino.

4. qmr55

qmr55 Very Active Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Yardville NJ
    In NJ and I've never even heard of them.

5. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I don't believe they are well known, but I'm just curious if anyone else is using them. I got some PM's from some members and I will answer them real soon. If I get enough response, I will probably post it here, otherwise, I might stay behind the scenes a little for this matter.

Thanks to all who have answered so far. :thumb:

6. Edna

Edna Member

Oct 9, 2012
    :design:the mistery thickins...

7. Edna

Edna Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Ah, Pat I speek the Queen's enlish!

8. petesign

petesign Very Active Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Hoover AL
    Welcome from Birmingham......

(good luck, sorry you're having issues with a distributor) :(

9. sfr table hockey

sfr table hockey Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Alberta
    Pat... I think it's a plant.... and I don't mean implant. But that's ok, she might think that's you in yours.

Was going to say if you put you two together your would have "Bean there, done that" but I won't...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  10. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    I have used Martin Supply when I was at the national sign company here on the eastern shore.

When I started my company, I had gotten some prices from them, but I got the feeling that they were not interested in my business.

11. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Ahhh.... that's where I'm going. I wanna see if there's a trend. I wanna see if that is their model for not caring after the big sale.

12. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I'm familar with Lambert, but haven't dealt with them in many years. They have been around a long time. If I remember we got screen supplies from them way back when.

13. beckys

beckys Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Gino
    I have to say a few years back I had an issue with a MM here, and YOU told me to not bring it to signs101...but here you are doing the same thing?!?!
    Ironic?
    just wondering the logic behind it?

14. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    :threadIf that is Edna in her Avatar, I want to see more....

15. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Care to show me what you're talking about ?? I don't remember the circumstances or the post directed towards you.

I usually exhaust all possibilities before bringing something like this to the table and airing dirty laundry. I think it's cruel and mean to use this forum for unimportant situations just to b!tch about someone or something for no good reason.

16. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    Lose the friggin drama .. tell what is going on or don't use teasers about it all.

17. qmr55

qmr55 Very Active Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Yardville NJ
    Agreed, if the issue warranted a forum post then I believe other members who might run into the same problem in the future deserve to know. We are all here to help each other, correct?

18. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Without tis Drama Gino wouldn't have as many posts as he does:omg::Big Laugh

Now come on Gino spill the beans!

19. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    hell I wanna know. Fellers screwed up several months of billing for me (candy I think her name was) and I stiopped using them over 1 year ago....so what the hell is the issue? if there is an issue dont investigate get rid of them!

20. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Whatever............. I'm simply trying to find other people using this vendor mentioned. Is that's such a problem for you guys ??

I think I was quite explicit with my opening question. Is anyone using these guys ?? :help

21. johnnysigns

johnnysigns Very Active Member

Nov 3, 2004
    East Coast
    These guys make PVC?

NM, I just googled them...