• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Predicament.....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have a two part question and due to circumstances can only ask one of the questions at this time.

Does anyone here deal with Martin Supply Company, Inc in Baltimore, Maryland ??

I understand they have another company, I believe in the New England area called Lambert Company. Does anyone possibly deal with them through this other name ??

I assure you, this is not a trick question, but would like to see a show of hands who else is dealing with them besides me.

I don’t care if it’s through PM’s, here on the thread or my personal e-mail. Something has happened and I need some help to further my cause. I need to contact others doing business with them.

No names or anything like that will be used. No one will suffer any difficulties in telling me. I'm trying to have others.... avoid the same situation I run into from happening to them.
:thankyou: Gino

SignManiac

I was in N.Y for twenty five years and this is the first time I've even heard the name before. So can't be of any help Gino.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't believe they are well known, but I'm just curious if anyone else is using them. I got some PM's from some members and I will answer them real soon. If I get enough response, I will probably post it here, otherwise, I might stay behind the scenes a little for this matter.

Thanks to all who have answered so far. :thumb:

sfr table hockey

Is that you in your avatar?

(sorry Gino I swear I didn't mean to derail your thread)

Pat... I think it's a plant.... and I don't mean implant. But that's ok, she might think that's you in yours.

Was going to say if you put you two together your would have "Bean there, done that" but I won't...

Last edited:

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have used Martin Supply when I was at the national sign company here on the eastern shore.

When I started my company, I had gotten some prices from them, but I got the feeling that they were not interested in my business.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahhh.... that's where I'm going. I wanna see if there's a trend. I wanna see if that is their model for not caring after the big sale.

Billct2

I'm familar with Lambert, but haven't dealt with them in many years. They have been around a long time. If I remember we got screen supplies from them way back when.

beckys

Gino
I have to say a few years back I had an issue with a MM here, and YOU told me to not bring it to signs101...but here you are doing the same thing?!?!
Ironic?
just wondering the logic behind it?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino
I have to say a few years back I had an issue with a MM here, and YOU told me to not bring it to signs101...but here you are doing the same thing?!?!
Ironic?
just wondering the logic behind it?

Care to show me what you're talking about ?? I don't remember the circumstances or the post directed towards you.

I usually exhaust all possibilities before bringing something like this to the table and airing dirty laundry. I think it's cruel and mean to use this forum for unimportant situations just to b!tch about someone or something for no good reason.

qmr55

Lose the friggin drama .. tell what is going on or don't use teasers about it all.

Agreed, if the issue warranted a forum post then I believe other members who might run into the same problem in the future deserve to know. We are all here to help each other, correct?

visual800

hell I wanna know. Fellers screwed up several months of billing for me (candy I think her name was) and I stiopped using them over 1 year ago....so what the hell is the issue? if there is an issue dont investigate get rid of them!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lose the friggin drama .. tell what is going on or don't use teasers about it all.

Agreed, if the issue warranted a forum post then I believe other members who might run into the same problem in the future deserve to know. We are all here to help each other, correct?

Without tis Drama Gino wouldn't have as many posts as he does:omg::Big Laugh

Now come on Gino spill the beans!

Whatever............. I'm simply trying to find other people using this vendor mentioned. Is that's such a problem for you guys ??

I think I was quite explicit with my opening question. Is anyone using these guys ?? :help