• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prices Slashed on Plotter Art™ Collections

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Due to the slow economy, we have drastically reduced our prices on all Plotter Art™ collections.

• Plotter Art™ Originals was $149.00 • Now $79.00
  • Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection was $349.00 • Now $99.00
  • Plotter Art™ Voodoo Graphix Extreme was $299.00 • Now $99.00
  • Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume 1 was $295.00 • Now $129.95
  • Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume 2 was $295.00 • Now $129.95
See our ads in the Classified Section.

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not to my knowledge. If there's one you'd like to try, send me a link to it and I will email you a complimentary copy.

surf city

NOT to threadjack but, Techman could you please post pictures when you do it I would be interested in how it works, thanks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No they're not. Plotter Art™ is a brand name we established in 1993. We figure in many cases though, our seamless texture tiles will be used on lettering and shapes that will end up getting cut out on a plotter after being printed.

FWIW, Vector Art also markets a fill collection; Aurora Graphics doesn't have an image of the Aurora Borealis in any of their collections; and Monster Wrap Fills are rarely used to fill monsters. :ROFLMAO:

signgal

FWIW, Vector Art also markets a fill collection; Aurora Graphics doesn't have an image of the Aurora Borealis in any of their collections; and Monster Wrap Fills are rarely used to fill monsters. :ROFLMAO:

I see you brought your bag o' funny with you today... :tongue:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Fred Can you send to Australia?

What collections have PLT files?, I am after them for the Gerber edge FX.

Yes we can although it's pretty pricey. The actual amount is displayed for acceptance during the checkout in our store. You might want to consider exploring our ExpressClipart.com website as an alternative to collection buying since it offers individual downloads at very reasonable prices.

The one collection that has PLT files (as well as CDR and EPS files) is the Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection. We did this to incorporate the best color management for the files when Edge printing. Plotter Art™ Originals is black and white vinyl-ready vectors in EPS format only and the remaining collections all utilize high resolution JPG images which print beautifully on the Edge.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I see you brought your bag o' funny with you today... :tongue:

guido.gif
I like to keep it handy.

Techman

This is a very nice texture. Great size and quality. These would be perfect for printing.
I am manipulating it to make a hight map or cnc texture. Since I am not yet an expert at this technique it may take me a couple of days to post something.

Thank you Fred.

signgal

My husbands looking forward to seeing it... we have a cnc but haven't gotten to "play" too much with this type of work. Good luck, Tech

Welder.man

Thanks for that Fred I see what you mean about getting a bit pricey, I am looking at the hamburger in the Plotter art print and cut for a rush job I have on at the moment, But I could see myself using heaps of the in the near future.

Can I buy one or a few at a time? and if so how would I do that.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for that Fred I see what you mean about getting a bit pricey, I am looking at the hamburger in the Plotter art print and cut for a rush job I have on at the moment, But I could see myself using heaps of the in the near future.

Can I buy one or a few at a time? and if so how would I do that.

Just go to Express Clipart and add whatever images you need to your cart; checkout and then download them. It's a 24/7 vending machine for our images. You also receive automatic discounts on multiple image purchases.