• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prices Slashed on Plotter Art™ Collections

proline51

got mine in the mail today! thanks fred. can't wait to try them out!

great deal on these, get them while they last!:U Rock:
JKL

Techman

A preliminary report

I manipulated a brick wall piece from Freds collection into a hight map for cnc work.
The art went into the rendering software perfectly. And it rendered into a 3d layer perfectly. It also did a simulation that shows a good rendering.

Next week I will cut the rendering into a sample. However, I feel it will be perfectly suitable for cnc 3d work. Plus I feel it will be realistic looking piece.

Thank you Fred for a good and versatile product.

Welder.man

I just want to say a big thank you to Fred I bought both the Plotter Art™ Originals and the plotter art print and cut color collection and they look great, I am sure I will use them again and again. Thanks Fred top man to deal with.

royster13

I bought Plotter Art Originals a while back (when we were helping out Al Checca.....I have been surprized how often I have used it.....So at 79.00 it should be a great deal for almost everyone....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
guido.gif
I'll bump your reminder and raise you a nudge.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
We printed your sample trout and vette on our edge and they are fantastic.

We placed an order this afternoon.

:clapping:

showcase 66

Hey Fred. Every time I try and click on one of the tabs on your site I get a Forbidden message.

Just thought I would pass that on to you.

Just realized Poconopete just mentioned it as well.