• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager Freezes and plotter cuts a stray line through everything!!! Help

dbmophead

Well i send a job to my plotter through production manager and every once in a while (it is happening more now than it was before) i will look at the percent complete in the window of PM and it will freeze some where between 60% and 80% and sometimes 92%, well when the plotter catches up to wherever PM stopped it will cut a stray line through the whole job on an agle all the way back to the start point and back to where it stopped. at this point PM will finish sending all the data and the plotter will finish cutting just fine, except that everything that was just cut is now garbage because there is that stray line cut through it all. i have tried everything and still no luck, hopefully someone can help me out. thanks in advance.

dbmophead

yes its a master, i got a graphtec on the way, but i have jobs that have to go out asap and been wasting so much material. but now this morning i had to make a 3'x12' banner and it cut the whole banner with no problems? it makes no sense. i was making a few step stake signs and it ruined everything i tried cutting, but now it will cut 12' perfectly fine????

Techman

MAster is well known for being a destroyer of material.

And, this is exactly why I post against anyone getting a cat or a bird named cutter.