• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Protesters swarm to Capitol, halt session on Biden victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
Are you trying to tell me from your lack of light up there, you considered from 2008 to 2016 a common sense rule era ?? Cripes, you must have lack of oxygen, too. Like I said, you have no idea what it's like down here and probably should get your buddies in this silly game you're playing to go out and take some vitamins or something, cause your comments are kinda lame...... even dems don't talk like you guys.
Well, if I recall correctly, our nation didn't jump into any needless wars. Do you enjoy having your friends killed in combat, Gene Oh? I don't.

RaymondLoewy

When you everyone realize this had NOTHING to do with TRUMP, the government is after US!!!!!!!! Wake UP..... The government just silenced 75 million people just like that!
If this is what you really believe, why are you hosting websites and having a presence on the internet at all? You should be hiding out in the Appalachians in a shed covered in tin foil; maybe you can find one Eric Rudolph left behind.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bly

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
For those of you with a brain and intelligence America is officially taken over. YouTube for one is taking down all account and video pertaining voter fraud. We are now a country ruled by one party.

Thank you for those who voted for America and Freedom. The rest of you enjoy.....you will not escape the fate of the rest of us.

WildWestDesigns

Well, if I recall correctly, our nation didn't jump into any needless wars. Do you enjoy having your friends killed in combat, Gene Oh? I don't.

Both establishments like wars, wars make money and both establishments like money. Getting out of wars is not something that both establishments are known to be doing. Not really in my political awareness lifetime.

I have lost friends in combat. My dad saw his friends killed in Vietnam, as his dad saw his die in WWII. My great Uncle on the other hand (and I didn't know this until 2004 when his company had a reunion here) actually carried his friend out of harms way in WWII.

RaymondLoewy

You a little slow or dumb.... your comparing Gore v bush with today’s climate ?????
Not at all, I just thought it would be interesting to get your take on a different presidential election that had controversy. There is no rope-a-dope going on.
I know how government operates and Ollie was the fall line that allowed me to have a free father as a kid.

BVG

For those of you with a brain and intelligence America is officially taken over. YouTube for one is taking down all account and video pertaining voter fraud. We are now a country ruled by one party.

Thank you for those who voted for America and Freedom. The rest of you enjoy.....you will not escape the fate of the rest of us.

Oh no, better watch out for that terrible universal healthcare and low cost college educations!

This entire thread is a perfect example of why the rest of the world is looking on in disbelief at the moment...

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Oh no, better watch out for that terrible universal healthcare and low cost college educations!

This entire thread is a perfect example of why the rest of the world is looking on in disbelief at the moment...

Who pays for all those wonderful programs, You do , I do...

BVG

Who pays for all those wonderful programs, You do , I do...
You're already paying far more to the private sector than what these programs would cost.

No person in any first world country should have the possibility of going bankrupt just because they get sick.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You're already paying far more to the private sector than what these programs would cost.

No person in any first world country should have the possibility of going bankrupt just because they get sick.
It's a burden on business to subsidize the benefits and for those that don't/can't, it's hard to compete for employees against companies that do.
I don't understand the push back. Nobody complains about being on Medicaid and there's no way people's taxes will go up 10-20k a year with some sort of public program. Poor people already get free care so that argument is out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.