• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Protesters swarm to Capitol, halt session on Biden victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Uhhh..... who cares ?? I have no idea how many of mine are gone, but that's the past. We're here, now....... move on.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
What you don’t like being censored? Get use to it, I’m not allow your bullshit lies on my platform. It’s good for the left well it’s good for the right.

MikePro

not to braaaag, but i've yet to be censored online.
....just at the ballot box. [HASHTAG]#juuuustsayin[/HASHTAG]

speaking of, i honestly love the re-emergence of "political discussions" on these forums even though they were ban'd a long time ago. if anything else, we're boosting s101's presence on google. Though I sympathize with the need to keep it clean & tactful, because that's the only kind of fun we're allowed to have anymore.

unclebun

The police are out numbered. It's the same reason the police let them all storm the capital. There was 3 cops blocking the gates and it got turned into a "omg they opened the gates and let them in, this is a conspiracy...they wanted it to happen"

Don't take this the wrong way... but Trump supporters are more open carry than not. Every protest so far theres been tons of people with guns - I'm sure the cops did **** all because they knew if they opened fire, the 20:1 crowd might open fire back. Especially with all the defund the police stuff going on now..

The camera is 30 ft away from a cell phone in that video, so you cant hear them screaming it. But it's the secret service inside the room, a team of people who are highly trained... Not to de-escalate, but to protect the VP.

It's pence, and pences guard that shot... Who im guessing is republican, and has the same views as this lady does... Why shoot her if not for a valid reason?

It's the same as when democrats were protesting at the white house and getting rowdy. I can guarantee you if one scaled the fence when trump was 30 ft away from it... they'd have been shot as well.

This is the one thing that irks me... Everything seems to be a conspiracy.... Theres always an alternative motive behind everything.. This shooting had NOTHING to do with politics, or the police, or brutality or anything. Their job is to protect pence at any cost.

Someone broke into a government building that was blocked off from accessing it with barriers 50 FT from the building. Pence and his secret service were in a room, barricaded it with furniture... and that same someone smashed the window... and tried to crawl into the room. Lets say they didnt warn her... But why wouldnt they? But even if they didn't... She was tresspassing, she was within 10, 20, 30,feet, however big that room was of the vice president... She wasnt vetted before, they didnt know if she had a knife, a backpack bomb, what her intentions were... anything. Do you really think she was wrong for getting shot?

Again... its unfortunate. But theres some idiots on the Democratic side...and you have to admit theres some on the Republican side. Angry or not, whether she was right or not... you can't say they should have let her breached the barricaded door and arrested her - What about the next 5 people? Are they fair game, or do they keep detaining people and hoping pence is safe?

I dont get why it's so hard for some people to admit or see that.

You maintain it was Pence's Secret Service guard who fired the shot. Where are you finding this information? What I have is that it was a Capitol Guard who shot her and is now suspended. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...cer-who-shot-woman-in-capitol-placed-on-leave

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Joe Biden is Fraudulent Elect and will be sworn in to finish the job Obama didn’t , fundamental transformation 2.0.

unclebun

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote on behalf of a unanimous U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”Two judges appointed by President George W. Bush, also a Republican, signed onto Bibas’ decision.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...thwarts-his-election-challenges-idUSKBN28B60O

i don't know how this whole " they were not allowed to show evidence" bs came from?..they had none....
Even the article you linked states that judges tend to avoid cases about elections, and that they dismissed the cases because it was close to the date of the electoral college certification and they were afraid it would cause confusion and trouble to take the case.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah right......................... biden sworn in is just a silly upfront procedure. harris is who will be running the show, in no time. Just wait til ya meet her playmates.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Hopefully all of us Trumpsters are wrong. God help us if there comes a day when the left starts saying, "I guess those Trumpsters were right" - because by then, it's way too late.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Hopefully all of us Trumpsters are wrong. God help us if there comes a day when the left starts saying, "I guess those Trumpsters were right" - because by then, it's way too late.

That will be in 100 days when 11million illegals' get amnesty and they go after our 2nd amendment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, probably, but they're more biden's buddies. I mean like omar, aoc, tlaib, waters, warren, pencil-neck to name a few.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
I cannot believe that some of you really believe that, "We", the democrats stole the election. We all have seen this divide widening
in our country over the last 35-40 years, no compromise. I use to be a card carrying republican from the Reagan years until baby Bush helped
me see the light. These are very sad times and I am sorry that "Our Country, all people" will be paying for the out right hatred :(

I am not sure what some of you are afraid of, Pres. Joe Biden is a centrist, although he may not look like given the current political climate.

Love All People, Regardless

You win JOKE of the day.....YOU do realize that Frweedom Harris is the president..... and if you know her track record she is more liberal as they come.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
I cannot believe that some of you really believe that, "We", the democrats stole the election. We all have seen this divide widening
in our country over the last 35-40 years, no compromise. I use to be a card carrying republican from the Reagan years until baby Bush helped
me see the light. These are very sad times and I am sorry that "Our Country, all people" will be paying for the out right hatred :(

I am not sure what some of you are afraid of, Pres. Joe Biden is a centrist, although he may not look like given the current political climate.

Love All People, Regardless

Nothing dems do surprise me they are as anti-American as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.