• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Protesters swarm to Capitol, halt session on Biden victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikarasu

Watch the video and then tell me if what you posted is a true statement. Take note of where she is when she is shot.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/us-capitol-chaos-video-captures-moment-when-woman-was-shot/

I dont know if theres one with a better angle, or more than potato quality, but heres one I watched that shows she's climbing up trying to get through the window they just broke - She's the one with the red backpack (At this point they already found pipe bombs, so the backpack is another red flag). If a burgler was in that position in my window and I was scared for my kids life, and she wasnt listening to me telling her to GTFO of my house... Thats about the point I'd shoot as well.

[Edit] If she knew pence was in the room, she likely wouldnt have done what she did. I dont think she was trying to get to him, or realized exactly what she was doing - Don't get me wrong, It's an unfortunate situation all around. I dont think she had an intention of hurting anyone... BUT again, when you're protecting the vice president of the USA during a riot... they dont stop and think, nor should they. They have to error on the side of protecting his life.

WildWestDesigns

Why is it that there is so much sensibleness in this thread (and calm discussion no matter the viewpoint), and so much idiocy on TV and among those who have been in power for decades? I think they are either trying to hoodwink the public (cue the conspiracy theory name-callers) or they are blind to the reality of what's going on, like the emperor with no clothes.

Because the media gets paid with clicks, the more clicks they get, the more money they generate. Sensationalism is what drives clicks. Money talks far more then what people like to think. Think about some of the discussion on here about copyrighted goods. Some say they would do it if the risk of getting caught was low.

I have to wonder (I doubt it would happen), if Trump just stopped talking and out of it all for 4 yrs, nothing, I have to wonder what their revenue would be like. I doubt that will happen, but I wonder what that would do for the revenue. Wasn't CNN up for sale (may still be, I dunno)?

John Miller

No evidence of widespread voter fraud, you're either stupid or you watch CNN. Do some independent research it's not very hard to see how the election was stolen. OH that's right you can do research on it because it's been blocked or censored on Facebook, youtube twitter.... see the pattern.
Some lite reading-
https://www.sidneypowell.com/election-evidence-2020

https://www.scribd.com/document/489993941/Election-Fraud-Facts-Details#from_embed

Nesto, My question to you is simple. If you brought a lawsuit against someone and had credible rock solid evidence to prove it, wouldn't you share it with the court? 64 out of 65 suits were thrown out of court for lack of real evidence. Gut feelings don't work and no matter how many times allegations are made without facts to back them up, they won't mean a thing in court. If you are familiar with history, the first thing Joseph Goebbels did when he was appointed to be the minister of propaganda was to discredit the news media...(think fake news)

unclebun

Here's the better video. No shouted warnings. In fact, there are police/guards with badges in the vicinity and calmly shuffling away from the woman just before she was shot. They are just as surprised that someone was shot (or are faking it). They obviously didn't see what was happening as a huge threat to national security. Neither did the cops who opened the barricades to let the protesters into the capitol.

WildWestDesigns

Nesto, My question to you is simple. If you brought a lawsuit against someone and had credible rock solid evidence to prove it, wouldn't you share it with the court? 64 out of 65 suits were thrown out of court for lack of real evidence. Gut feelings don't work and no matter how many times allegations are made without facts to back them up, they won't mean a thing in court. If you are familiar with history, the first thing Joseph Goebbels did when he was appointed to be the minister of propaganda was to discredit the news media...(think fake news)

Actually Goebbels was in control of the news outlets and in fact, he burned one bridge in the inner circle when trying to get control of the outlets in Prussia. He also made sure that every German had a radio. What Goebbels did is akin to what Mugabi did later on (and in fact the weaponizing of the media that is going on now is quite similar to what Mugabi did). Media outlets have been used for propaganda throughout the 20th century. The thing is now, most people are slowly getting things from other sources due to the perceived bias (real or not, it's still perceived and for some that's enough).

Fascinating time period. One of my hobbies is American OTR collecting (which WWII falls directly in). Every Dec 7 I listen to the complete broadcast day (I alternate between ABC and NBC) and only that. Certainly no expert though, I only officially minored in American History.

Sad thing is not much is taught about it anymore unless it's through a warped filter. I remember I was in one of my Ag classes on Dec. 7 (it was finals) and the bonus question was what happened on this day XX yrs ago? When I got done and people were congregating on the outside, none of them new the answer. Now granted, this is an Ag class, but so much for "A date that will live in infamy".

Last edited:

netsol

they have yet to have a chance to share the evidence with a court.
john roberts is afraid of his own shadow, the 3 trump appointees still need to live in the real world, not wanting to have their families threatened (all of justice kavanaugh's bruises haven't healed yet from the confirmation hearings. trump has found less loyalty in the senate than julius caesar did

it's tough being member of the judiciary in a banana republic

netsol

i tend to think, since it was pence's secret service detail that did the shooting, that it probably happened pretty much the way they said

pence doesn't strike me as a pathological liar (he is eyeing the door, looking for an exit, along with a nice lobbying gig) i will take him at his word

Jeff Koz

..so no sources...seems to be the way of any voter fraud claims..no evidence..just words...when pushed for verifiable data..... the name calling starts..

Ya really wanna know ?? Go look it up for yourself. I already did my research. I don't write BS. Either believe it or don't and go away. Don't have time for silly requests. This is like the jerk that comes into your shop asking for prices, then questions each and every item in your quote. Just go peddle your wares somewhere else.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

ikarasu

Here's the better video. No shouted warnings. In fact, there are police/guards with badges in the vicinity and calmly shuffling away from the woman just before she was shot. They are just as surprised that someone was shot (or are faking it). They obviously didn't see what was happening as a huge threat to national security. Neither did the cops who opened the barricades to let the protesters into the capitol.

The police are out numbered. It's the same reason the police let them all storm the capital. There was 3 cops blocking the gates and it got turned into a "omg they opened the gates and let them in, this is a conspiracy...they wanted it to happen"

Don't take this the wrong way... but Trump supporters are more open carry than not. Every protest so far theres been tons of people with guns - I'm sure the cops did shit all because they knew if they opened fire, the 20:1 crowd might open fire back. Especially with all the defund the police stuff going on now..

The camera is 30 ft away from a cell phone in that video, so you cant hear them screaming it. But it's the secret service inside the room, a team of people who are highly trained... Not to de-escalate, but to protect the VP.

It's pence, and pences guard that shot... Who im guessing is republican, and has the same views as this lady does... Why shoot her if not for a valid reason?

It's the same as when democrats were protesting at the white house and getting rowdy. I can guarantee you if one scaled the fence when trump was 30 ft away from it... they'd have been shot as well.

This is the one thing that irks me... Everything seems to be a conspiracy.... Theres always an alternative motive behind everything.. This shooting had NOTHING to do with politics, or the police, or brutality or anything. Their job is to protect pence at any cost.

Someone broke into a government building that was blocked off from accessing it with barriers 50 FT from the building. Pence and his secret service were in a room, barricaded it with furniture... and that same someone smashed the window... and tried to crawl into the room. Lets say they didnt warn her... But why wouldnt they? But even if they didn't... She was tresspassing, she was within 10, 20, 30,feet, however big that room was of the vice president... She wasnt vetted before, they didnt know if she had a knife, a backpack bomb, what her intentions were... anything. Do you really think she was wrong for getting shot?

Again... its unfortunate. But theres some idiots on the Democratic side...and you have to admit theres some on the Republican side. Angry or not, whether she was right or not... you can't say they should have let her breached the barricaded door and arrested her - What about the next 5 people? Are they fair game, or do they keep detaining people and hoping pence is safe?

I dont get why it's so hard for some people to admit or see that.

• Agree
Reactions: JCP

Gino

Premium Subscriber
..so no sources...seems to be the way of any voter fraud claims..no evidence..just words...when pushed for verifiable data..... the name calling starts..

Ya know..... you can be a d!ck or just another a$$hole it ya want....... how's that for name calling , but you're not gonna get me to do your homework for ya. Like I said. In my original post you quoted, show me where the name calling happened ?? If you're referring to the jerk part of a customer coming in, I'd say you just fit the bill, if you read that much into it.

WildWestDesigns

Kinda like when people get accused of being sexist NSDAP members with nothing other then having different perspective on things, which leads to having jobs cancelled (or stores destroyed)?

I have to remember what about Russia conspiracy or impeachment? That all turned out to be nothing, but it still went through a process.

Middle ground has been totally obliterated. This country is very much divided. The curse of "may you live in interesting times".

Jeff Koz

too funny...did ya happen to look the data pre-election?...how many people from each party said they were going to vote by mail?..and how that parodied the reality?..which party/ candidate talked down vote by mail?..and would that have an impact on %'s ? ..

Ya know..... you can be a d!ck or just another a$$hole it ya want....... how's that for name calling , but you're not gonna get me to do your homework for ya. Like I said. In my original post you quoted, show me where the name calling happened ?? If you're referring to the jerk part of a customer coming in, I'd say you just fit the bill, if you read that much into it.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Holy shit, if this thread had a face....
1609958871_468367b12aff8815124f390044b718ac4613.gif

netsol

lesson one
you don't provide your evidence to the hostile press, you simply scrape them off the bottom of your shoe & wait for your day in court

there is no reason to present evidence to the press & you destroy the value of the evidence in the legal proceeding

netsol

once again, "without evidence" indeed

the sad part is joe biden will spout more horse sh*t than hercules cleaning the augean stables and we will never hear anyone say "without evidence"

i feel link the russians reading pravda, or winston smith in 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.