• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Estate Layouts

phototec

Another suggestion for ya

Jason,

Here's another suggestion for ya, if I had a higher resolution image to work from, the knock-outs would have been better.

:smile:

Attachments

• side1-postcard2 (Stucco) final blue.jpg
    side1-postcard2 (Stucco) final blue.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 79

Locals Find!

Ok Guys, your on. Let me see what's left after the dust settles this month. I will see what I can do about that Premium Membership.

Locals Find!

Jason,

Here's another suggestion for ya, if I had a higher resolution image to work from, the knock-outs would have been better.

:smile:

I like where you went with that. I think with some practice I can probably step up my game. Like my last post said, when the dust settles. I am going to see what extra is available and look into that premium membership and maybe one of those tutorial sites I hear mentioned a lot. Wasn't it something like lindy.com ?? If I am wrong can someone please correct me?

signage

I like where you went with that. I think with some practice I can probably step up my game. Like my last post said, when the dust settles. I am going to see what extra is available and look into that premium membership and maybe one of those tutorial sites I hear mentioned a lot. Wasn't it something like lindy.com ?? If I am wrong can someone please correct me?

Here don't wait for the dust to settle! Just pony up for premium! This is one to help with the last effect!

Locals Find!

It's soo cheap cummon pony up, the help is worth it dude. don't be sooooo cheap.

I know its worth it. I am not being cheap I am being financially conservative. I take care of my bills first. Then I spend on extras. I don't carry huge debts. Paying off everything every month is how I keep em manageable. So after I pay the bills I will see what remains and then be able to do it. Were only taking 6 days here.

iSign

Jason, do you understand why I even called you?? I want to see you as a real human being & not a troll... I honestly believed your intention around here was more to incite riots, then to be a professional and improve your skills...

I want to believe I was wrong, but like maniac said the other day... you are late to the party dude.. you're a middle aged father, in business for yourself, but you are not highly skilled in a few important parts of this industry... I'm sure you are highly skilled in many other areas... but you could really use a lot of help with design..

I have personally spent over an hour helping you (on various posts) & I charge $100 an hour for that... sure, it was free, with no strings, but I also don't mind telling you I suggested premium membership for a reason.

I called you a "taker" before... but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt...

...you may not intentionally be an energy sucking troll, but if you don't invest in this site, I'm not going to be investing any energy in you anymore.

I just think you are in need of the highest level of benefits this site has to offer, and I for one have tried to stop my own negativity & turn the tide (of your own making) back in your favor... I even started a thread about it... but you can't see it because it's in the premium forums...

yes, this site is free... you can remain here for free.. but I am free to stop helping you too. You invest here & you will reap the rewards tenfold, overnight (you already have actually) ...don't invest, and I will hope everybody else matches you at that same level of investment...

I think if you don't recognize the $50 value enough to drop your "managable bills" crap & lay down a credit card YESTERDAY... then I'm going to have to believe what I really believed for the last month about your intentions around here...

Flame

I know its worth it. I am not being cheap I am being financially conservative. I take care of my bills first. Then I spend on extras. I don't carry huge debts. Paying off everything every month is how I keep em manageable. So after I pay the bills I will see what remains and then be able to do it. Were only taking 6 days here.

Dude, it's $50. I spend more than that on a mid week trip to the bar. Maybe if your biz card and postcard package was $400 like it should be and not $75...you'd have some extra change to invest into your business? ;)

You reap what you sow. What you put in, is what you will get out. You refuse to put anything in, you won't get a **** out of your business. You have no design skills, obviously no people skills and have no idea how to price your work. This equals to a trainwreck of a business. You want to fix it? Cut the **** and seek humble advice from people who got this trade dialed.

As it is now, the more you post the more you're just hurting yourself and I'm really sick of seeing just sheer nonsense going on.

AUTO-FX

Save your breath gentlemen, he wont pay, or he would have already. Besides, If he pays, it'll make it more complicated for Fred to ban his dumb ass.

shakey0818

Save your breath gentlemen, he wont pay, or he would have already. Besides, If he pays, it'll make it more complicated for Fred to ban his dumb ass.[/QUOTE
:goodpost:
I cant believe this thread is still going.If things are so tough he cant afford $50 for something he uses daily maybe he's doing something wrong.
McDonalds is hiring:munchie::munchie::munchie:

iSign

I'll bet you a 16oz Coconut porter, in a frosted mug (delivery not included) that he pays.. and that he will forever fall short of the line that get's him banned... if he was gonna get himself banned... he would have already..

yep, I've resigned myself to this guy being here to stay, so I'm gonna believe he will somehow turn the corner & becomes less of an outcast...

(but I will still ignore him if you win this bet)

AUTO-FX

Hmmm, I dont know. I really think he would have paid after your first callout.

okay , you're on, but I'm raising your coconut porter and dropping an order of coconut shrimp jammers in there too !

iSign

you're on... what's the timeline?

I don't want to give him this 6 days he's asking for.. but your statement looks like he will never pay... but never is too long to wait for my beer & shrimp.. so how's one week?

iSign

you're on!!

(I hope he signs up in 8 days now... 'cause I want you to come visit to collect.. but want him to make the right choice too.. well, we shall see :wink: ...this could be a win/win/win!)

CES020

For someone y'all don't want to even stay on the forum, it's sure a lot of pressure for him to join the Premium section where all the good stuff is. If you don't want him on the free side of things, why would you invite him to join the premium side and be everywhere on the forum?

Is $50 going to make you suddenly like him? I know $50 makes a cheap hooker like you almost immediately, but I don't see those same turnarounds by him coughing up $50. I'm just sayin...............

AUTO-FX

You're right, no time for hatin' . But he still isnt going to pay whether we like him or not. So we should like him anyway. We all should like everyone. We're all but a cog in the machine, right?