• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Estate Layouts

CES020

You're right, no time for hatin' . But he still isnt going to pay whether we like him or not. So we should like him anyway. We all should like everyone. We're all but a cog in the machine, right?

That's what I said about 2 weeks ago and I was an idiot for suggesting it :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

AUTO-FX

Of course you were NOT an idiot. Some of us are just a little slower on the draw. Now please pass the maker's mark.

iSign

I've never really cared if anyone was a premium member before... never... even on Letterville, where I spent years before here... they have a similar pay, or no pay choice..

...but a lot of people give knowledge instead of monetary support, and sometimes, that knowledge brings & keeps many other paying customers... and even when it doesn't, some people just lurk, and don't demand a lot of attention...

...but in Addie's case, it is just like I told him... I honestly feel like he has sent mixed signals, many of which look for all purposes to suggest he is here to attract drama & disturb the peace... NOT to better himself.. yet, the other signal is that he does wish to learn, and behave in a socially acceptable manner... which i can just barely do myself at times... so I'm rooting for him...

but you know that expression "God helps those who help themselves"?...

...well, since I seem to try to play God around here from time to time :omg: I thought I'd only help him if he helps himself..

...and if he wants me to believe he is here to learn... I just decided for the first time, that he is someone I really think owes it to contribute to this site, and that will have to be monetary because i don't see him teaching a lot of sign making skills just yet...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't care if he joins or not. Something you might be forgetting, Doug…… just belonging to an organization, club or whatever…. doesn’t instantly make one gonna learn. This stuff doesn’t magically rub off on him and suddenly his problems are gone. He’s had a long time practicing being who he is and how he interacts with others and I don’t see that changing for $50. He might pretend…. and he might even pretend to be a good guy, but something tells me it will be a long time before we see a new and improved Addie. :Sleeping:

Addie’s problem seems to be with himself. He doesn’t learn, because he gets in his own way. He’d rather give excuses and makeup crap to make him feel better about his own shortcomings. I don’t have a problem with him, other than his lying, but everyone does it from time to time. He just…. is continuous about it. My main concern is his actions and what they say to all the members here. He tends to think it’s alright to steal artwork and misrepresent himself as something he is not. His many posts more than prove that, but more so…. his website is just chocked full of stolen or misused information. He’s been told and warned about it and yet, he still hasn’t changed a thing.

Anyway, enough about his flaws….. if he can’t learn simple things in the free section, do you think he’s gonna learn any better…. or faster for $7.50 a month ??​

If joining helps him turn his sorry butt around, then it’s worth it, but I think you’re heading down a path of no return for this one.

:peace!:

AUTO-FX

He does try when he can. I saw him offer up a reasonable suggestion regarding old computers/slow performance yesterday. +1.

iSign

Gino,
I just decided i was tired of bashing the guy. I'm not telling others not to, and I'm not forgetting anything... but for me anyway, "bashing' has become one form of communication, that sometimes helps send the message I'm trying to send... you and I have needed that with each other at times even... sometimes it works...

with him, it wasn't working & became a reflex action I regretted... so i called the guy & told him why I bashed him, what I was trying to communicate & that it was all for genuine reasons, but that I planned to give up trying to communicate with him that way...

"if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em"

"kill 'em with kindness"

I will try to stay kind, but I will only help him if he gives back... I already tried to help him as my first act of kindness to help me turn over that leaf.. which i turned over for me.. not for him... so he doesn't owe me anything for that help, even on any cosmic karmic plane..

...but I do think he will clearly be making a right choice if he invests in his design skills.. and a premium membership is just one small, yet symbolic gesture I challenged him to make... it's not about the 50 bucks.. it's about sending the message regarding how much he cares to better himself...

who knows, I may even get a beer out of it!!

AUTO-FX

WooHoo!!!!

Oh , I lost.
No - I won ? Wait, i think we all won !!!

congratulations Adtechia, I'm proud of you.

Locals Find!

WooHoo!!!!

Oh , I lost.
No - I won ? Wait, i think we all won !!!

congratulations Adtechia, I'm proud of you.

Thanks Man. I probably wouldn't have done it If I hadn't seen you two betting and Gino getting involved. Annoyed me enough to do it. I don't like being predictable. Figured it would throw you guys off balance.