• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Realtree camo patterns

Nuagedesigns

Just installed some vinyl from camowraps as customer requested vinyl by spec. filled out a quick form and got their dealer pricing. Not bad its all 3M1080 with matte Lamination. Not my preference for pattern but the customer loved it. Easy Peasy order and install. Nothing like making money on install and not tying up printer. Just my .02cents.

phototec

Attachments

• 2014 Dodge Ram Mossey Oak Camo.jpg
    2014 Dodge Ram Mossey Oak Camo.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 143
  • 2014 Dodge Ram Bushwolf Camo.jpg
    2014 Dodge Ram Bushwolf Camo.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 136

twister

Make your own

Not hard to take a few photos and make your own pattern. I get these requests too and never was happy with available camo patterns. Just carry decent a camera with you and take pictures the next time you're in the woods and even different types of trees in the park. Overlay them and make your own and if there's seasonal requests do it with stock images. I guarantee yours will look better than theirs with a little practice. :clapping:

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
I have the Bushwolf package and it has been well worth it. I don't get camo but we wrap a fair amount of trucks down here in Texas. Mostly oak ambush & woodland ghost. We did one last week. They are easy and no repeats.

sheitmar

WOW, I didn't know about the Bushwolf patterns - way better than what I've been able to get through camowraps.com . The repeating pattern always bothered the crap out of me. Time to ditch realtree, shame on me for not looking more into this.

phototec

WOW, I didn't know about the Bushwolf patterns - way better than what I've been able to get through camowraps.com . The repeating pattern always bothered the crap out of me. Time to ditch realtree, shame on me for not looking more into this.

Yep, I can't believe Dodge would use the Mossy Oak repeating pattern to feature their new truck!

It looks so fake to me, on the side of the truck you see the same tree branch repeated four (4) times in the width of two doors, and three (3) times on the tail gate (see below)!

Anyone who has ever gone into the woods, knows that isn't happening....

The Bushwolf pattern is NON-REPEATING and looks REAL, and you can print your own graphics.

Attachments

• Ram-1500-Mossy-Oak-Edition.jpg
    Ram-1500-Mossy-Oak-Edition.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 2014 Ram 1500 Mossy Oak Edition Detroit 2014 Photos (3).jpg
    2014 Ram 1500 Mossy Oak Edition Detroit 2014 Photos (3).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 121

knucklehead

One thing folks need to realize, the RealTree, Mossy Oak, etc patterns, were made for apparell/fabric screen printing. They were never intended for vehicle wraps, and such. The 24 inch repeat doesn't show up on a jacket, shirt, britches, like it does down the side of a truck.