• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Logo Assignment

mollygrubber

FUNky

When it does open, I have some funky cheese that's been it my fridge for a couple of months if they need it.

For real, Is that the name?

Never mind I'm just showing my age.

signmeup

Hey....Images are posting again!

Here's mine. Oh, and thanks for the mention Jill! ("Fred's" is A&S Jillbeans)

Attachments

• FunkyFondueSm.jpg
    FunkyFondueSm.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 300

Speedsterbeast

All I know is I'd get paid upfront. With a restaurant with the name "Funk" in it, and specializing in a gimmick that everyone has at home but never uses, I'm not confident in the longevity of the venture. But what do I know. I thought cheaply made Skandinavian furniture would never sell either. But I did think the Twix bar was a great idea since day one. Now I'm rambling, so I.....

Jillbeans

Adrian I like that too.
Still freaks me out to see my font.
And I think that other one is by my pal Bill Krupinski.

signmeup

Thanks Jill. I like the font a lot. I also got A&S Truckin at the same time. The other font is A&S Happy Jack. I wanted to make "Funky Fondue" look like Swiss cheese but I got too busy with work.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I had a job go poo-poo on me and will continue to go poo-poo till its done so I had to do something to get my mind off of it... this is directly inspired by High Octane's BBQ layout... probably make a bad sign, but might make a good tee.. yes, I like the disembodied goofy chef head...

Fred's Funky Fondue (en fuego)

Attachments

• FREDSCALIENTEFUNKYFONDIEESPECIAL.jpg
    FREDSCALIENTEFUNKYFONDIEESPECIAL.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 339

Jillbeans

I like the chef's head too and I really did bust out laughing at that double dip slogan.
My daughter always complains about my son doing that.
hahahaha

Joe Diaz

I had a job go poo-poo on me and will continue to go poo-poo till its done so I had to do something to get my mind off of it... this is directly inspired by High Octane's BBQ layout... probably make a bad sign, but might make a good tee.. yes, I like the disembodied goofy chef head...

Fred's Funky Fondue (en fuego)

:notworthy:

Rick

Thanks.. this is fun, especially after having a job go south... cheap design therapy.

I had to fix the Fred head, the old one was clip-art... when do I get the money?

Attachments

• FRED NEW HEAD.jpg
    FRED NEW HEAD.jpg
    935.9 KB · Views: 325

Rick

Oh about the baby thing, I was thinking of having another one after seeing my niece's baby, one more isn't gonna hurt after having 4. Is this a surrogate thing or is this going to be done old school, if it's old school, I gotta warn you upfront, I'm not the prettiest man... I mean I'm not "Old Paint" in a green speedo, but I ain't George Clooney either. I'm more like George Clooney's porky mexican cousin 5 times removed...