• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Logo Assignment

Jillbeans

Red X here too and I always imagined you looking like George Lopez, Rick.
Although George Clooney is also hot even if he porked up.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
A red X? Phoooey!

Hey Jill, which George Lopez? in his show he was porky with longer hair, now he is now trim and groomed.

In my boredom I added different looks to Fred so I can have different goofy heads.... (sorry I'm an Angels fan...)

Attachments

• different head fred-2.jpg
    different head fred-2.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 242

Jillbeans

Rick, I like either.
And I absolutely love the Fred heads, especially the shriner one.
You have a wonderful offbeat sense of humor.

tracey.peterson

Logos

IMO $500 is $500 guys. Hell if i would turn it down.

I hope to one day get a shop and ask to up a $500 budget for a logo design...From what i have seen around here, other shops charge $600 for a wrap design but could be the different areas.

We (when I was working, sigh) used to build the wrap design into the wrap cost. Depending on the vehicle that was usually pretty cut and dry design work. Even *I* could do that, given some original artwork to play with.

From scratch stuff, though, I'd have to make my designer charge by the hour, simply because so much of designing a brand new logo is back and forth with the customer. It's odd, people say "design me a logo cuz I dunno how!!!!" and then also say "well I like it but! maybe we could add...".

A flat fee encourages a ridiculous amount of back and forth like this, in my opinion. Charging by the hour most of our customers would be more efficient and let us get our work done, in the end saving everybody money and time, including on the logo itself, usually (most designs were less than $500 and it rocked because they were done in a day or two and I could get to my job, printing 'em).