• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland giving some money back ?

JP4

Considering a VSI Series machine.

I have been following this thread and haven't read anywhere if the Roland specs say about cutting thickness. Is there not a Dealer on the site that can weigh in on this thread? 12 mil...can or can't according to specs?

Shouldn't it be here ?

SlightlyChilled

Here is your work around. When you laminate your prints cover the reg marks with paper then remove the paper and lam. your marks will be clean and you can cut. Yes it is a extra step BUT IT IS A WAY....

Dave L.

Didn't have time to read through every line but here

Don't know if this has been suggested, But your 12 Mil lam may need to be taken out of the equation to qualify the issue. 12 Mil could be creating an effect like viewing through a glass of water. The actual and read postion of the mark could be skewed. Roland crop marks are not the most accurate as it is. I would recommend putting stick it notes over all the crop marks/ Laminate, then cut out the notes so the eye of the machine can get the true print....Not the print underneath a mottled 12Mil clear.