• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignManiac

There's no getting around it anymore in this business. With the economy being what it is, we have to work harder to sell good quality work when customers have so many options available to them. It comes down to educating clients and showing them by example what it is that sets you apart from the rest, even 3M.

What 3M is doing is wrong, no arguing with that. But I think we will all see more and more of this kind of thing happening to our industry in the future. Money is what drives everything, good and bad. Life sucks some of the time.

slappy

I'm wondering what the reps at Oracal are thinking as they are reading this thread titled "screw you 3M!...

2B

That is how you compete with 3M, not by complaining that they are "taking" your business. The business is there for the taking. There will always be cheap customers. If a client has to have the cheap wrap because it gets rolled into the lease, then oh well, get the ones that want quality...

you can sell a chit sandwich and someone hungry enough will buy it, but for how long.....

:goodpost:

Border

Whats the record for a thread being read on here? Cause this one's moving fast.

This thread ain't got nuttin' compared to some of Cappy's old threads...

well, maybe it does but not as far as some of those good old self-inflicted flame fests that he created!

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.