• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sergio no longer with AZ Color?

Marlene

:thread
While I don't consider myself a mouthpiece for anything, I suppose my SignCraft status makes me something (god only knows what!). Makes me wonder what you guys think of me!

Dan, when I see you have responded to a thread, I get giddy as I love to hear your views on a design!!

encadtech

Dan - I attended a seminar you gave at the USSC show in AC some years back - I appreciate the insight you gave there and the continued critiques here in the forums. The more people in the sign industry I meet - the stronger designer and fabricator it makes me. Thanks for your input.

azcolor

I wish I would have listened to most of you months ago before hiring Sergio. I will clear one thing up about my situation with Sergio. I felt the direction he was taking my company was very wrong. He is now setting shop up right around the corner from me, this shop was in the works while he was still employed by me. Some of you that defend him, I understand, he is a charismatic person and has a ton of ideas on how things in this industry should be. Right or wrong his voice has been loud. As he stated before, its time for him to put up or shut up. He now has to compete against me and a few other shops in this state that do great work. Welcome to the real world Mr. Desoto, get ready for YOUR business lesson.

Last edited:

Mosh

I sounds like this Serg guy is just blowing smoke up people's rear and collecting a check for being, well, a loudmouth. Just think you might see ol' Mosh in the next Fellers catalog!

Border

Just think you might see ol' Mosh in the next Fellers catalog!

I can see it now....The cover for the new Spring Catalog

Attachments

• s101.jpg
    s101.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 89

Gypsy

1/2 a block....

I wish I would have listened to most of you months ago before hiring Sergio. I will clear one thing up about my situation with Sergio. I felt the direction he was taking my company was very wrong. He is now setting shop up right around the corner from me, this shop was in the works while he was still employed by me. Some of you that defend him, I understand, he is a charismatic person and has a ton of ideas on how things in this industry should be. Right or wrong his voice has been loud. As he stated before, its time for him to put up or shut up. He now has to compete against me and a few other shops in this state that do great work. Welcome to the real world Mr. Desoto, get ready for YOUR business lesson.

I just called him to ask him what he was up to and he said you are a great guy, that you had some differences of opinion and he wishes you the best of luck.. I also learned that..

His shop is 1 block away from yours????????????????

Why would a guy start setting up his own shop half a block down the street when you offered him ownership in yours ( as he posted here on 101)?

I think if sergio was scared of you he would not open a shop down the street so from my perspective I dont think he views you as compettion. It appears to me that you may have pissed him off even though hes not saying it.. a 1/2 a block down the fricken road!!

Hey Sergio, why dont you give us your side of this story because every one has 2..... I would like to hear why he is not there from him, see what he has to say. he would not get into it on the phone.. either way once again we are all talking about the guy..

how many readers does this post have????????????

:toasting:
PEACE!!!!

Mikeifg

That's well said there...............What Pro Wraps said about a guy who jumps from one ship to the other so to speak. How can you take him seriously on any business advise. I know as much as him if not more nd like most of us here have busted my ass more than the dude anyway.....

azcolor

Gypsy,

Where did I say he was scared?
Where did he say I offered him an equity position on signs 101, he stated that he took a position as President.
You are correct everything has two sides and I have not posted my side..... nor will I.

I feel I did not say anything bad about him at all.

You are quick to defend him at every turn - look at the history of your posts..... interesting.....

I am not here to bash Sergio, you all do a good enough job at that, I just wanted to be clear on a few basic simple facts.

I am sorry if Sergio is upset with my post. I am simply doing the things I did the day we parted ways, protecting & fighting for myself, my business and my staff.

Richard M.

It does not look like you are protecting or fighting for anything to me. It looks like you are crying and whinning!!

MOSH For President.

what the hell are you talking about ? sounds like crying and whining to you...bs.

frankly i am amazed at the professionalism AZcolor has shown in dealing with this matter.

azcolor

Thanks Dan, His post made me laugh out loud. Why A guy who has only post 5 times chooses my post to respond to and tell everyone I am crying and whining is interesting in itself.

Circleville Signs

There's a saying my grandpa used to have. Went something along the lines of "some people say their problems follow them wherver they go. Seems to me they take 'em with them."

sounds like a description of Sergio to me....

Gary

cdiesel

I love how everyone reads/hears what they want. I also love how there are a few cheerleaders here who have very little else to offer..