• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SGIA Expo

showcase 66

Wondering how many people are going to the expo in Vegas. I havent been to one in a few years but I am looking forward to going. Are any of the merchants on here going to be set up there. If so I definitely want to see what you guys have to offer.

joeshaul

Still on the fence, but thinking I'll probably pass and go to ISS in January. I've really been wanting to lay some money down on a 54" printer, but don't know if I'll be financially ready come the 13th!

Air Art Girl

was hoping to go but am one of the host of a 4 day retreat that weekend so being gone to the show then for the 4 days just wouldn't work.

Wish I was going, it's been awhile.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Courtesy of Fieldcenter -

bottle water for Signs101 Members
Booth# 4534
Oct 13-15 Lav Vegas Convention Center

J-STAR ink printing on Mutoh Valuejet 1204 $80/liter
Automatic Grommet Press Machine $6,000
Xaar Print Head $260 EA
Konica Minolta 512 Print Head $1,350
Epson DX4 Print Head Solvent $700
Seiko 510 Print Head $1,350
Banner Stands
Premium Dampers $10
Cap top $20 EA
Print Head Cleaner in action $2,500 EA
Canon IPF 9100 $110

www.fieldcenterusa.com
sales@fieldcenterusa.com

Last edited:

cdiesel

I'll be there.. installing in the PDAA booth on Weds AM and the 3M booth later on.

Hey FieldCenter.. do you need some print heads to demo cleanings on? I have three Mimaki JV3 heads that are 100% plugged if you want a challenge! :)

Biker Scout

OK, so I was at the Expo today. Lot's of cool stuff. I'll be going back tomorrow to finish up the second half. We're looking to buy either a Flatbed, Sekio H104 or some production stuff like an automatic grommet press, laminator, seam welder etc... Definitely upgrading to Triangle's newest bulk ink system for our Roland. Been waiting for that to come out.

Some of those ginormous printers are so rediculous, they aren't even worth looking at to oogle and drool over. I just walk by the Gandi/Agfa/Efi/Durst booths and shake my head. Must be nice to have the floor space for one of those, let alone the capital to get one in the door. The volume of work those kind of printers dictate must be huge. Like being a little 4-Over for other shops to buy from. Sad thing is, that if you had a printer like that, you couldn't sell for more than $2-3 per sq. ft. in the first place. So, it would take a lot of volume to make a payment, let alone see ROI.

What's really funny, is that since I started consulting for a local start-up marketing/sign shop here in Vegas, how many vendors and dealers have already heard of us, when I give them my business card. I mean, I know I'm famous... ;-) but to have a new business to be known already is pretty cool. Of course, my branding hasn't hurt that either. haha!

I'll see if I can swing by the PDAA booth, Chris and we can meet! Francis, I'll be by your booth tomorrow... we have much to discuss!

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Good day Mr. Bill,

It is good to hear that you are well and sound. Not too much of fishing here in Las Vegas, Is it?

Please do come by our booth #4654. We have mutoh valuejet 1204 printing on Oraljet matte paper 615. We are right next to the signwarehouse. We have the same machine printing some graphics; you will be amazed about the quality with our ink vs Eco Ultra. No color difference, just 80% ink cost difference. The machine is one year old with bulk system. The machine is also for sale.

We also have lots of parts for Roland, Mimaki and Mutoh Valuejet. As well as Xaar, Konica, Epson etec print heads. Our booth is a must to come. I want to meet you in person as well as rest of the signs101 people.

I look forward to the second day of the show.

If you're serious about buying H104, let's talk.

Fieldcenter, Inc
Francis Kao
949-209-7306

Biker Scout

I got a quote from Proveer for the H104 for $70k, and that's not show only price. I only got a vague hmm and haa from Sekio's thrid-party dealer rep guy who acknowledged the list price of $80k. Wanted to set up more of a formal sales quote with expensive add-on's I'm sure.

BTW, we are on the side looking for some DX4 Printheads. How much do you have them for?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Canon works well. I can send you reference. They are a dealer for HP and Canon. They've been using our compatibles for HP and Canons. Please come by our booth# 4534

Francis
949-209-7306

showcase 66

Had a lot of fun today. I didnt get to stay too long today but will be down there for day two. I got stuck at the Hoover Dam construction for almost 2 hours on the way there. A 2hour trip nearly took 4 hours to get there. That part sucked. My favorite part so far. Walking in and the first thing I see is Elvis Singing.

Got to love Vegas!!!