• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Music

mfatty500

Mostly olde Country, like Myront, the new stuff, is, well, shit..some pop, depends on my mood, and beer, lots of beer

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
A little of everything, with the exceptions of gangsta rap, death metal, and a few artists that just set my teeth on edge (Mariah Carey and Adele spring immediately to mind).

StarSign

If I am here by myself it's usually the classic rock station on 11, during the day the radio in the customer area is on something mellow, in the production area we have a pretty good station that plays a good mix of rock and pop hit from the 80's that everyone here seems to enjoy. We also have customers in the kitchen on occasion so I don't want anything too explicit.

GlavinID

I have an Echo Dot so I play lots of different things, most time I just say "Alexa play music" and she plays whatever. I have a lot of people coming thru my department all day long, so I can't really blast my music like I would like to. And I have to keep it friendly, so I can't play the hard stuff like I like to.... Checking out Greta Van Fleet now, thanks guys for the suggestion! Loving it so far! Always looking for new things to try.

Johnny Best

So I went to a guy's shop who used to work with me years ago and started his own sign shop after he left me. Go there on Friday afternoon to talk about the week's work and help him out with things. He had music going and after about an hour or so I ask who he listens to and I wrote it down.
Rage Against the Machine, Snoop Lion Reggae, Damian Marley and Stephen Marley. Great music to end the week with after participating in his party favors. There was one country song in the mix but that was so depressing about losing his wife and family because of his drinking and such.