• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Short Term Outdoor Floor Graphic (24 hours) - Can I skip the overlaminate?

Danr2c2

Matte lam over gloss will give you a matte finish. You need to put a non slip lamination on it even for 24 hour use.
Good points about safety from everyone. Thank you for that. Now we just need to find a system that will satisfy the budget constraints, if it exists! :)

Danr2c2

I have a short term matte floor laminate that would only be $80 for 54"x150' and my base vinyl would only be $130 for 54"x150', I can ship from one of our 3 branches in California if you are interested.
This is definitely within the budget and I'd love to learn more. Is it compatible with Latex? Can you PM me the material info?

petepaz

not worth the risk. you know even if they can't afford the correct material they will sue you for an injury or failure.
they other thing is it will be harder to install with out lam, too flimsy and stretch real easy.
i would use either arlon or avery hi-tack vinyl (made for rough surfaces) and the ul floor lam. have lost quite a few floor graphic jobs because using the right material is higher cost than their budget but i am ok with that.