• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show me your business logo

thesignguy1986

With reading a post on someone's logo today I though I would start a post showing members of Signs 101 logos. This isn't here to complain and bicker just to see what kind of logos everyone has. Below is mine and though some of you may like it, some of you will absolutely hate it and think its cartoony but I like it and people where I'm from know it and in the end that's what counts.

So good logos, bad logos and everything in between please share what you have:

Attachments

• Sameday_logo_final.jpg
    Sameday_logo_final.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 184

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Honestly curious...., and I'll preface by saying I like your logo...but is there a reason he only has three fingers and a thumb? Is that the norm on retro characters maybe?

Malkin

Just redid ours this month, still mucking about with some minor details though, but generally this:

Attachments

• Minuteman logo 2014 full color.JPG
    Minuteman logo 2014 full color.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 124

SIGNTIME

Here's ours designed by Jill and the bottom one is one I've been messing with ...

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 113

SignManiac

I might be updating mine again to this. The one I have now is in my avatar.

Attachments

• New Skywatch Logo.jpg
    New Skywatch Logo.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 122

Tim Aucoin

Here is mine. We sub-brand as required. i.e.: KKP Signs, KKP Promo, KKP Design & Print, etc... The MAIN brand is just KKP alone. :smile:

Attachments

• KKP CALGARY.png
    KKP CALGARY.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 122

Jeff

This currently what is on signage/letterhead and such. The "mags" layout I just showed on the portfolio page may be what things get changed to.

Jeffs 2013 logo color jpeg.jpg Jeffs 2013 logo b-w jpg.jpg

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Here is mine...

In use... someone today asked where they could get this shirt.

Attachments

• photo-23-ul.jpg
    photo-23-ul.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 109

idsignsil

Here is ours. Looked this way for a long time and don't plan on changing it anytime soon. Everyone around here knows what it is. We have it on the back of all of our shirts about as big as we can get it, this way when we are working on a sign on a job site people can look quickly and see the logo.

Attachments

• ID Signs Logo Only.jpg
    ID Signs Logo Only.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 112