• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show me your business logo

Signmaker1234

Here is mine!

image.jpg

Jwalk

Truth is our logo is our name. Could have put more effort into it, maybe like this post but.

JMPrinting

Here is mine...I don't want any crap about the LLC. I was new to layout and design and it kind of flowed with the design. :noway:

Attachments

• option 3sss.jpg
    option 3sss.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 152

signguy54

Not an artist
i'm not artsy or talented in that way

we are a production shop. most of what we do is mundane. i can usually design an effective sign but not so much with logos or fancy concepts. i prefer the client bringing me artwork. we do a lot of work for designers, marketing firms, etc. and that's fine by me.

JPEG72_medium.jpg

iSignDesigncom

We're looking to change it completely.

We're looking to change it completely. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20140829_173237.jpg
    20140829_173237.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 162

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
We're looking to change it completely. Any ideas?

You might want to try a few ideas on your
own, then start your own thread and see
if you get any thoughts. Quite a few are
more than happy to help... ummm, just
make sure you are prepared for the criticism...

You might look at a series of books called Logolounge...
...or get Dan Antonelli's latest book.

peavey123

Our logo has needed updating for soo long. I finally have got around to working on it. The old one has been grinding my gears for ever. Hard to read, too many effects, just not cool. Not my style either, I barely use photoshop anymore, mainly an illy hipster. lol

The new one is just an evolution of the old. Keeping the same elements, but making it much more legible and simple and useable basically. So I don't hi-jack this thread maybe PM me some thoughts on our new one if you like.

Attachments

• kdoldlogo.jpg
    kdoldlogo.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 140
  • kd_newlogo.jpg
    kd_newlogo.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 160