• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show me your business logo

TimToad

I do other types of design work in addition to signage, so this is one I've been using for a few years. Kind of retro in a "Jetson" kind of way, and I had played around with some paint blobs and thumbhole on the palette, but in the end liked the simplicity of the shape, which is easily recognizable to most even without the paint.

TJB logo 214.jpg

copythat

Simple Logo

This was a quick set-up. Canopy company matched the type nicely. Workers hated me, cause it took alot of time to contour cut the letters.

Attachments

• SmallLogo.jpg
    SmallLogo.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 127

Doyle

Here is ours...

With a little help from Neato, this is the logo we currently use.

Attachments

• logo2013.jpg
    logo2013.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 137

SignManiac

We recently rebranded out company to reflect what most customers expect. It's not about what you like, it's about marketing to your customers.

Attachments

• skywatch bad logo.jpg
    skywatch bad logo.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 143

DGIcreative

DGI Creative Logo

Hello all, we are new to really browsing the forum. Attached is our logo but you can also view the many logo's on our website that we have created for our local businesses.

Logo Designs

Weston
DGI Creative
www.dgicreative.com

Attachments

• DGI_Logo.png
    DGI_Logo.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 149

OldPaint

john deaton ..........tells the business iam in....hahahahahaha nothing more needs to be seen))))

Attachments

• joepribish.jpg
    joepribish.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 136