• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show us your shop vehicle!

J

john1

Hey everyone, I thought since there is a show us your shop thread, Why not show us your shop vehicles? This would give myself and others ideas as to what everyone else may be doing for self promotion.

As of right now i have no self promotion as i am thinking up ideas as i type this.

Thanks!

visual800

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:

AUTO-FX

Here is my winter shop vehicle.
I'll post the summer one later....

( I know, always a smart a$$ ! )

Attachments

• misc011411 010.jpg
    misc011411 010.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 76

MikePro

technically this applies for the thread.
Currently building a Tonka Truck for a Children's museum out of fabricated aluminum and routed Sintra:
IMAG0226.jpg
about a couple weeks in and still a couple more from completion. Nearly everything is beveled, to avoid hard corners for the kiddies to smack their heads on.

SAS

Currently building a Tonka Truck for a Children's museum out of fabricated aluminum and routed Sintra:
View attachment 59692
about a couple weeks in and still a couple more from completion. Nearly everything is beveled, to avoid hard corners for the kiddies to smack their heads on.

That's a nice looking truck, the tires look sweet. Post more pics when it's completed.

signmeup

View attachment 59692
Very cool!

AUTO-FX

View attachment 59692
Cant wait to see it finished! Awesome dude!

Craig Sjoquist

shop ride

Here is my older bicycle with trailer and a normal load and current one silver Bicycle
My box van behind motor needs rebuilding

Attachments

• hand carb 041.jpg
    hand carb 041.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 99
  • june 2010 005.jpg
    june 2010 005.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 98

vinylbarry

Mike pro what materials is in that tonka truck??? Is that aluminum square tubbing for the wheels and does it stay??
Way cool. Not to be a :thread

Joe Diaz

View attachment 59692

That is sooo awesome. :thumb: The shop in the background looks identical to where I used to work too. ahhh memories...

MikePro

Mike pro what materials is in that tonka truck??? Is that aluminum square tubbing for the wheels and does it stay??
Way cool. Not to be a :thread
lol, no prob. essentially its all fab'd out of aluminum; we route the basic shapes out of .090 aluminum and the shop guys weld/bond/fill it all together. The square tubing will be its permanent base, as the client doesn't want it to be able to roll on its own...there's also 2" square tubing throughout all the doors/hood to add thickness to the body. The only sintra elements, so far, are the grill/gas cap light mounts but there's still plenty more pieces to this puzzle:
Flatbed_Jungle.jpg Picture 2.jpg

weaselboogie

lol, no prob. essentially its all fab'd out of aluminum; we route the basic shapes out of .090 aluminum and the shop guys weld/bond/fill it all together. The square tubing will be its permanent base, as the client doesn't want it to be able to roll on its own...there's also 2" square tubing throughout all the doors/hood to add thickness to the body. The only sintra elements, so far, are the grill/gas cap light mounts but there's still plenty more pieces to this puzzle:
View attachment 59702 View attachment 59703

This project needs its own thread. I'd love to see progress pics. Incredible work!

vinylbarry

Awsome I would love to build one of them and set it out front lol just to have fun building it.

Keep me updated on it if you dont care that looks like a awsome project.

MikePro

lol good point, weasel.... apologies for de-railing the thread :)

i'll start a new thread once I have more pix to show-off