• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show us your shop vehicle!

fmg

200 mph love it!!!
sppedo.jpg

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Let's consider this the before photo. We just got our own printer, and it didn't seem right to have the truck wrapped if we didn't do wraps. You guys will be my inspiration to come up with something great.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 119

Patrick46

Here's mine (which most of you have seen a million times....)
panel final pics 008.jpg

panel final pics 010a.JPG

and my new one which will get a total facelift this summer...
Patrick.November'10 023.jpg

rcook99

#32 01-14-2011, 04:03 PM
parkedcar
College Sophomore Join Date: Dec 2007

Heres my truck and skeeter to match.

Love the truck and boat. My brother in law runs a 21ft Bullet with 300hp Merc. It's absolutely scarry riding in that monster. It looks like he has a small car on the back of the boat. LOL

SublimeGraphics

Here is our old truck, I don't have a photo of the new one yet. Since its -25 and covered in snow, I'm not going to take one today!

Attachments

• sublime.jpg
    sublime.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 107

UFB Fabrication

The shop vehicles have no graphics as we deliver to other shops or their job sites.

Here is my toy BTW get to move up to the 50 and over class this year.

Thanks to Flame/JJW Designs who I Bought the graphics from

Attachments

• 34288_133766796646149_100000384877053_233880_2440128_n.jpg
    34288_133766796646149_100000384877053_233880_2440128_n.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 34288_133766803312815_100000384877053_233882_2785302_n.jpg
    34288_133766803312815_100000384877053_233882_2785302_n.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 100

TheSellOut

My new truck is not lettered yet, but this was the truck I started my business with 6 years ago. Man do I miss that truck! Also, I am one of those guys who started out of my house which is pictured here.

Attachments

• HSC.jpg
    HSC.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 92

TheSellOut

Heath, you gotta get that new logo on there. I really like the version in your current avatar BTW.

Thanks SignMe...I tell ya what, I am completely disgusted with myself as a sign/graphics business as I have been in my new shop for a year now with nothing but some office door lettering and no interior signage, just blank white walls, and to top it off I have also had this "new to me" truck for a year now without even a dang bumper sticker on it! I created that new brand for myself before I moved in my new shop and have done nothing but stationary to show it off. But regardless, business has been busy and all of the above are my new goals for 2011!

Your van looks nice but I think it would look awesome in the new "Showpiece Signs" website style!!!

oh and the new avy is just a zoomed in version of my actual logo...if ya didn't know...

signmeup

Your van looks nice but I think it would look awesome in the new "Showpiece Signs" website style!!!

oh and the new avy is just a zoomed in version of my actual logo...if ya didn't know...
The van's lettering is starting get a bit shabby so I think a new design is in order. I think it may be time to swap over to Show Piece Signs this spring. (I feel a thread comming on)

I like the zoomed in version. It works.

klemgraphics

Thanks SignMe...I tell ya what, I am completely disgusted with myself as a sign/graphics business as I have been in my new shop for a year now with nothing but some office door lettering and no interior signage, just blank white walls, and to top it off I have also had this "new to me" truck for a year now without even a dang bumper sticker on it! I created that new brand for myself before I moved in my new shop and have done nothing but stationary to show it off. But regardless, business has been busy and all of the above are my new goals for 2011!

I know what you mean, I did the same thing, rebranded with big plans but just never seem to find the time to work on my own stuff. Guess it's better to be busy than trying to lure in new work though right?

sign_student

Our Van

Here's our Van - we also have a nice looking truck but I don't have pictures atm

Cheers

Attachments

• Complete_2.jpg
    Complete_2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 106

K Chez

If my world was perfect (which it is not), I had the extra money (which I don't) and business was really great (which it isn't) I would buy this and make it street legal and have it be my shop vehicle (seeing as I do a lot of racing related stuff).

38CoachTroyer-4.jpg