• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show your rides?

Donny7833

Just finished up last week.

70 Monte Carlo
Built 402 BB
3:55 Eaton Posi
Hotchkis springs and Poly suspension
17" Torque Thrust Antracite

"Honey, I promise I won't spend another dime on the Monte until the kitchen is done..." Sure.

DSC_17.jpg

Bigcat_hunter

I chose this fine motor vehicle to assist me in the pursuit of furry and feathery foe alike to help in the task of satisfying my palette. It failed me in running and gunning turkeys in the attached picture so I upgraded to a winch/winch bumper. No pics yet.

Attachments

• IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 118

visual800

My old ride! 2003 F350, 7.3 powerstroke with cold air intake. Emblems removed. Alcoa rims custom paint HOK.. Nothing too special damn thing gets 18mpg and since adding intake can drive 550 miles on one tank! I love this damn truck

Attachments

• IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 126

johnnysigns

Everything at the house currently has a turbo on it in some form or fashion. Mainly VW/Audi crap. One of them is marginally quick, it's got enough in it to go 11s all day, but I'm a lousey driver.

rjssigns

Here is the current project was my grandfathers but he gave it to my father and told him he has to keep it in the family so now my brother, dad and i have been working on this in our free time.

Cool project. Wish I could have gotten my dad and brother involved when I built the Ranger. BTW how do you like your single post lift? I had looked at them, but didn't know anybody that had one.

HulkSmash

My old ride! 2003 F350, 7.3 powerstroke with cold air intake. Emblems removed. Alcoa rims custom paint HOK.. Nothing too special damn thing gets 18mpg and since adding intake can drive 550 miles on one tank! I love this damn truck

is that A MAGNET?

WildWestDesigns

The two that I use to get around most of the time in.

The 150 is mostly stock, only did dual exhaust and tint the windows.

The PSD barely has stock parts on it. 64mm turbo, 155 mm^3 injectors, RR Kit, FASS pump, ARP studs (stock gaskets though), 5" straight pipe. And did custom billet badges all around except for one King Ranch badge on the tail gate. Dyno'ed at 508 at the rear wheels and still can haul around 16k with decent EGTs.

Attachments

• 6.0 PSD.jpg
    6.0 PSD.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 121
  • F 150.jpg
    F 150.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 134

johnnysigns

^^^^^ Sounds like my father. He's got a 63 he's just put back on the road, he's restoring a 58 my bought in the early 60s and they tinker around in an 02.

petepaz

01 vette

just got this for myself for x-mas...i mean for the company...haha

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 140

qmr55

BTW how do you like your single post lift? I had looked at them, but didn't know anybody that had one.

They're awesome! A friend of mine put 4 of them in his shop a few months back, he loves it. Makes for a lot more room. As far as performance wise, if you buy a good one and follow the weight limits and recommendations, you won't have any problems. Just as with a normal 2 post.

SIGNTIME

They're awesome! A friend of mine put 4 of them in his shop a few months back, he loves it. Makes for a lot more room. As far as performance wise, if you buy a good one and follow the weight limits and recommendations, you won't have any problems. Just as with a normal 2 post.

yea it works pretty good but if we had enough room a regular lift would be better you dont have the arms going under the car which makes working underneath alot easier. I used to work maintenance for the for the port which rents out forklifts to the shipyard workers and we had lifts that actually rolled around and each had two arms they were awesome just like a regular 2 post lift but when they werent being used you could just roll them against the wall but they are expensive.

CP Signs

Love it Joe. Mustangs for me will always be special. Have a 2003 cobra. Spring time, we are thinking of the 302 Boss. We are the main supplier for Calabogie Motorsports Park, and they have "Mustang Experience" lots of fun. Look it up online, the track is amazing.

Joe Diaz

Nice, now if you could just move that silver car out of the way we could get a better look at it.....

wayne k
guam usa

Nice Mustang, the second car I ever owned was a 66 coup with a 289 - I miss that car.

Funny thing is the client who owns that propane truck has converted all of his newer Semis and some of his pickup trucks to run on propane. He says he can do it to my car since my engine isn't too far off from what you find in his newer F-150s.