• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sign Cut Too Short

signage

When I am looking to work done and the business I look into appear to have hacked advertising I go elsewhere. A sign for a sign shop show the type of work you do, so do what you want, but don't expect to get a lot of business with a hacked sign!

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
1. Polycarbonate!!!
2. I would not adhere pieces together. You have created and weak point and could cause problems in the future
3. If you do the pieces....make sure the client signs off releasing you from all responsibility for the sign and make sure you have good insurance incase of any failures (you will still be at fault - ask your lawyer!)

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Who did the measuring? You, the customer or other?

you - make new faces and eat the cost. Yup might loose money but it is done right!

customer - they pay for new face material

other - good luck

We do our measurements. We don’t take customer or others measurements.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Who did the measuring? You, the customer or other?

you - make new faces and eat the cost. Yup might loose money but it is done right!

customer - they pay for new face material

other - good luck

We do our measurements. We don’t take customer or others measurements.

You might want to read the thread before posting.

Marshallmax

Yeah guys I think at the end of the day it’s best to learn from this and do it the correct way by replacing the signs. The sign shop I used was well aware of the fact that it was a pole sign. So I’m going to assume because he doesn’t do vacuum formed signs he sold me on these knowing I was not familiar with the commercial sign industry. Really wish I would have found this forum beforehand but at least now I know for the future. Appreciate you all!