• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign supply usa support??

D

dudeis

service and support has any one bought from them on a new machine, and how was there service and support??

petepaz

i have used the pine brook nj location
bought 2 rolands and a laminator
been working with them over a year now great service, very help full and if they didn't know something they gave me some one to ask

petepaz

well if they have the same work ethic as the jersey location you should be good to go
it also helps that we spent alot and continue to spend

Techman

They were the only supplier that made any attempt to get me back to work after the storm. (Pensacola location). The only supplier company that called to offer any support in any form. I think the people that run that location almost walk on water.

I use the Raleigh, NC branch. We've been doing business with them for a while now. Infact the guy that sold us our machines, we've been dealing with him for atleast 12 years. Great service. We had a problem with our machine and instead of being down for 2 weeks until the field service rep from Roland got here, they brought us a versacam to allow us to keep up with production. That's rare.

Last edited:

gators2001

I use the Atlanta Branch I have a bought a versacamm vp540 and a 1400 c Royal Sovergn laminator. Would highly recommend them to anyone They are always just a phone call away.

Bobas Kalobas

I live in south Georgia. I bought my new Versacamm from South carolina, The training girl was a beautiful brunette that was in a big hurry to get going! She argued with her boyfriend on the friend while setting up my equipment. Had a REAL BAD sense of humor, C'mon...my jokes arent that bad!
SHE WAS FIRED THE NEXT WEEK BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO COMPLAIN. ALL OTHER SERVICE IS OK, EXCEPT///////////

WHY DO THEY HAVE ME BUYING STUFF FROM SOUTH CAROLINA? THEY HAVE A GRANDE SUPPLY STORE IN ATLANTA THAT IS ONE DAY SHIPPING INSTEAD OF THREE OR FOUR.

HAVE HAD GREAT HELP FROM A NICE GUY NAMED CHAPPEL, HE'S AWSOME! BUT NOBODY....NOT EVEN ROLAND COULD HELP ME FIX MY HEATING SYSTEM. I HAD TO DO IT MYSELF. WHY COULDNT THEY (ROLAND) TELL ME WHERE THE FUSE WAS? LOL!!!!

totalimage

Sign Supply in Orlando has been great to us ...They have a tech name is Nano...Awsome service from him......