• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Business Model

Would you prefer to pay membership dues for a smaller, higher quality forum?

• Yes

Votes: 78 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 192 71.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred,
How about this...
I didn't mean to ruffle feathers and cause tension.
It was not 100% clear to me what was going to happen and frankly, still isn't. :frustrated:

Doesn't matter though. I'll tell you what, despite techdady...I'll continue helping people on this forumn with their sandblast related questions until I am asked for a credit card number.
And if I am never asked, I will continue to help...

Just to clarify, sandblasted signs were combined into the forum category of Dimensional Signs ... which may have been part of the confusion.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
if you dont like the no#s i guess you can bend them the way you like or delete them

You appear to be misinformed if you are attempting to say in your obtuse manner that the original discussion of this thread was implemented.

But if you have anything meaningful to contribute to this dead topic, please let 'er rip. You seem to be overly concerned and unhappy about this so don't stew on it ... tell us what's actually on your mind.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pole said it all.looks like the people spoke, but hittler ruled aaaa.

Appears as though you don't read with much comprehension. Perhaps you just get your misinformation from others who are equally misinformed.

Signs 101 has had some changes implemented in the last six weeks. They have little in common with what was put forth in the poll that began this thread.

As for the "people speaking", you would have to read the thread and understand it for that statement to have any meaning. You would also have to have been here a while and actually done something positive to be counted among the "people". As things stand now you are nothing more than an unknown cyber voice apparently seeking to stir up bad feelings.

By comparing the choices I make in operating this website to Adolf Hitler you have clearly identified yourself as no friend of Signs 101 and have offended me well beyond anything deserved by my decisions or actions. So in the spirit of your comments, I'm doing everyone a favor and banning you.

Status
Not open for further replies.