• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Design Off number 2 Entries VOTE HERE

Which One

• Entry 1

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 55 34.6%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 79 49.7%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Entry 7

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Entry 8

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zgraphics

5 looks great, but the cartoon graphics has to go.. Maybe something more real looking graphic..
Great Job!!!

DRPSignsNGrafix

Shovelhead Your the next ref. Your to come up with the scenario and tell us who is in it. Then we will email you our entries and you post them in a poll

DRPSignsNGrafix

Today is the last day for voting on this design off. I'll anounce who's is who's today around 3 or after dinner. Depends on how late my afternooon meeting runs.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Just bumping this up to the top, looks like a close race. Let's get the rest of the votes in.

I've also got a surprise to announce with the winner tonight.

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK I'm trying to get people int the voting mood. LOL Anyways. I'm taking off for the day. I"ll come on line tonight at 7 and post the contestents names, and the surprise there is.

Jillbeans

Bump!
Found it.
Just wanted to compare notes now that I know names!
Congrats to the winners.
Love....Jill

Doyle

thanks, what an idiot I am, I should have been disqualified for not being able to spell BIE....

Doyle

iSign

no, it's cause you're in a bat cave :)

gotta read EVERYTHING, to know everything that's going on... no flyers go out... just posts.

(hint: design off 3 has just been announced, see a post near you)