• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 mobile?

S

SignTech

Trying out the new LG Dare ... little cumbersome but not bad. Anyone else use a mobie device? Maybe the forum will get more mobile friendly too ...

signrios

works well on itouch too, my wife complains about seeing the blue screen of signs101 when she comes to my hut and complains even more when she catches me checking out signs101 in the living room using the itouch.

S

SignTech

pretty cool actually ... a bit tough on the eyes ... keyboard is pretty good ... not as good as laptop ... but great for on the go

Shovelhead

how you like that thing, shovel? My krzr just died on me today and i was checkin them out (curve)....but i'll have to wait till my contract's up cuz they're 500$+ w/o one..:omg:

Love it...recommend it if you don't want the touch screen STORM.

steve b

I have the LG voyager. Nice keyboard, and touch screen ta boot. I think I posted here once with it. Just a bit hard to navigate this site. Drudge works well with it. The navigation feature is pretty cool also. I'm using Verizon as a service provider.

steveb

GregT

iTouch works well for my checking of s101 during my day when I'm away from the computer.

Typestries

My Crackberry is less than a few months old and i want to upgrade already
although I'm not eligible yet. I might just pony up the $500.

Ditto! Me, too. The crackberry is great, especially since I got it at $49.00 on a whim walking into BJ's at grand opening. My old treo was beat anyway. Now, I'll just wait for a new Iphone I guess.

S101 does work ok on the 'berry. Perhaps there could be a mobile access page, though, that's just the text links to the forum wthout all of the fluff. Does the forum SW have such a feature?

RobGF

Works well from the apple product... As a matter of fact I am posting from
an iPod touch right now.