• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SIGNS365.com - is destroying my reputation and costing me $$

Todd-sta

Two recent banner jobs with SIGNS365.COM were incorrectly produced, and it is beginning to cost me both my reputation and income.

The latest snafu was a time-sensitive banner job, which I allowed ample buffer time, to produce for a local tv station that is promoting a major 'capitol city' festival.

I received 1 of the several banners I ordered - along with a whole bunch of some other Sign Shop's banners (that were apparently for a 4th of July event as they had the following printed on them: Business of the Year / July 4th, 2017 ) which I received a day before the 4th. Unfortunately, the other Sign Shop's banners I received were meant to be shipped to the opposite side of the country, so they are not getting their banners either. I tried calling the other Sign Shop to alert them to what happened and they did not answer or return my call so I guess their event will be sans banners.

So, my banners were needed by July 6th. SIGNS365.COM was obviously closed Monday and Tuesday, July 3 and 4. Called them this morning, and the Customer Service gal decided that being argumentative and rude in the face of their mistake was the appropriate response. When I asked that my missing banners be created and shipped for a Thursday (day of the event for my customer) delivery, she said they could not do that, because 'nobody is in production today' (Wednesday, July 5th'). I find that hard to believe since they had both the Monday the 3rd and Tuesday the 4th off.

I told her I was unhappy with that non-solution, and that their mistakes were starting to cost me both my reputation and income. She replied that she did not think that missing banners would affect my reputation...and defended their incompetency. I asked her if it was her customers and money coming out of her pocket, would she be upset? She replied 'no.' lol...... another useless idiot. She repeatedly talked over me when I was trying to explain the importance of my order. If she were my employee, she would be fired on the spot. Customer Service is about finding solutions and thinking outside the box to help customers in difficult situations, especially when the difficult situation was created by THEIR company.

So, all this to tell you: Beware.... I see a trend starting here. A company that was once dependable and rock solid is , at least in my case, stumbling more frequently - and at least *this* particular Customer Service employee would be better suited to placing incorrect orders at the McDonald's drive thru, because she obviously doesn't give a crap.

Last edited:

fresh

Honestly, I never trust them for anything important. I do most banners in house. If not, I use a merchant member who is an hour away from me and has never let me down. I'd recommend that find someone local to do most of your printing and only send out things that really don't matter to Signs365.

k.a.s.

I have had nothing but great experiences with Signs2trade.com. They have great prices and do stuff super fast. All signs 365 ever did for me was bug me on the phone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My first dealing with 365 was a nightmare, not to mention a very time sensitive matter. It ended in disaster, but another MM here, bailed me out. I doubt that will work in your situation.

They did approaoch me after all the damage was done, admitted it was their fault and offered me a plan, which I finally accepted. Since that first one, they've been spot on, quality-wise, time-wise and cost-wise.

Every now & then, things go wrong. The girl on their end should not be putting her 2 cents into the equation as she probably has NO authority. You just need to talk to someone who can make this happen and get it all behind you.

Good luck......................​

Billct2

Actually I thought I got an email and it was on their website that they were open Monday July 3 and closed Wednesday July 5? So they're open today? I guess it's production that is closed today.
In any case the rudeness was uncalled for and I hope you got her name so you can let someone else know.

Christian @ 2CT Media

This is their notice on the website: "Notice: In observance of the 4th of July Holiday, our offices will be closed Tuesday July 4th and Wednesday July 5th. Standard orders placed by midnight local time Sunday July 2nd will be scheduled for delivery Wednesday July 5th. The Signs365 family would like to wish all of our loyal trade partners a happy and safe 4th of July."

Did they not get it in production monday?

bannertime

Take it as a lesson learned. Print in house. They aren't to be relied upon in time sensitive situations. They'll also fail to mention that an order will be shipped freight instead of overnight. You'll get banners with scratches and wrinkles. Everything is quoted up to the next square foot. The coroplast signs are always dirty. Their support is horrendous. We used them religiously for about 5 months, but now we only use them for oversized banners and yard sign orders that aren't time sensitive. However, thing that bothers me the most is the backwards grommets.

Todd-sta

I called Monday and they were 'closed'.... so I could not address the issue.

I will amend my original post and say that I, in fact DID get a call back from the manager I requested to speak with - which I didn't think would happen - and he was VERY understanding and is working hard to help me out of this situation. I appreciate that he called back with the concern and helpfulness that one would expect. I had generally had a great experience with SIGNS365 in the past.....and it helps that I am only about 2 hrs away from them in terms of fast shipping.... it has just been a few recent glitches that has shaken my trust - but I believe they are now working to rectify that..... fingers crossed here....

klmiller611

I'll second or third or forth the motion on Signs2trade. They have been perfect in doing what they said they will. Now, UPS, has done me no favors. One banner was shipped, on time, and delayed by UPS, and did not arrive in time, a second was shipped two day air, arrived in Greensboro NC on Thursday evening at 6:38 pm, scheduled for delivery, as promised to Myrtle Beach SC on Friday. It did not show up until Monday morning, too late. Greensboro to Myrtle Beach is about a 4 hour drive. Package was never scanned again until Monday at Myrtle Beach. Again, not Signs2Trade fault.

Ken

customquint

We've always had good results with Signs365, We have had two issues all the years we've used them and they always fixed it right away.

Now on time crunch orders, Not a big fan specially when putting them into the hands of some other company, because if they fail to make it in time or shipping gets screwed up it's out of your hands and you can't fix it, all serious time crunch orders we do in house to make sure it's done. If we have to have it done elsewhere I let the client know the risks of the late short quick turn order. In your latest situation you had a holiday in the mix, can't complain that they take time off, it just makes it hard for them to fix the problem quickly.

FatCat

I use 365 mostly for oversized banners and large orders of yard signs - we also use Signs2trade. Both have done a great job, but I think there was one occasion where a snaffu happened a few years back with 365, but they were very accommodating and made it right in the end.

However, like any 3rd party vendor - you are placing your trust that they will do right by you, and in the same breath you need to realize that they will make mistakes, just like you and I have made on plenty of occasions. Hopefully they make it right for you.

2B

I'll second or third or forth the motion on Signs2trade. They have been perfect in doing what they said they will. Now, UPS, has done me no favors. One banner was shipped, on time, and delayed by UPS, and did not arrive in time, a second was shipped two day air, arrived in Greensboro NC on Thursday evening at 6:38 pm, scheduled for delivery, as promised to Myrtle Beach SC on Friday. It did not show up until Monday morning, too late. Greensboro to Myrtle Beach is about a 4 hour drive. Package was never scanned again until Monday at Myrtle Beach. Again, not Signs2Trade fault.

Ken

we have had the same issue multiple times, Signs2Trade did what they were supposed to do and UPS dropped the ball
to the point we now use other vendors.

strange thing is the shipping issues only come from Signs2Trade and UPS, UPS with another supplier works great

visual800

We have had issues with signs365 but all was fixed. The girl answering the phone is NOT there to resolve issues for sure, gotta get past her. Signs2trade is also our go to for banners. We only had 1 issue with signs2trade, customer said he needed magnets in apinch and I first went and made sure they would arrive to him on time and they would so I ordered and of course, they didnt lol

It never fails! In a hurry something is going to go wrong

DerbyCitySignGuy

The last company I worked for used them occasionally for oversized stuff, but there was always something wrong with every order. Footprints on banners, scuffs, wrinkles, extremely dirty banners. Nothing that was a game breaker, but you definitely had to anticipate some kind of problem. Otherwise, everything was always on time and correct.