• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since I was called out.......................

Jillbeans

I really don't understand why Addie was allowed in to begin with.
All he adds to this forum is drama.
I truly wish Fred would ban him.
Love...Jill

sar bossier

Maybe for comic relief? Seriously, Being one of the newbies here, it didn't take long AT ALL to "get" Addie's #. Reading through various threads, it was pretty plain to see the inconsistencies, and flagrant disregard for critique/criticism, and I knew not to take most advice given by him, especially since my concerns and reasons for joining had/have a LOT to do with "hands on" - equipment, vinyls, printing issues, etc. all things he is UNABLE to answer with ANY knowledgability, or experience. I feel MOST newbies (like me) will see it as quickly as I did, and view MOST comments as I do, with a LARGE grain of salt. I will say, though, that ONCE IN AWHILE, he actually says something that not only makes sense, but is pretty good advice/comment/idea. Good luck, Addie!

GypsyGraphics

this thread isn't funny or entertaining, it's shameful.

i'm really glad it doesn't show up in the open forum, although it doesn't belong in the Sales, Marketing & Pricing either.
too bad there's no "Mud Room" forum... ya know, a place to wipe your feet before entering, so ya don't track dirt around.

HulkSmash

A little harmless fun never hurt anyone. Most of the people who participated in this thread are always more then helpful to anyone who needs assistance.

skyhigh

Originally Posted by Adtechia
No, I just plain forgot to renew. I didn't even think about it or miss it till you guys brought it to my attention

Originally Posted by Adtechia
I was a premium member. Have no problem being one. Times are a little tight this month.

Now what do you have to say for yourself?
I wasn't going to jump in and side with Gino but the longer you post the more you hang yourself.

Last week the tire on my bucket truck looked a little low, but I didn't have time to put air in it....I planned to check it the next day. The next day it slipped my mind.

Is one of those statements a lie?
I'd have to say, thats a pretty lame example to discredit this guy.
This thread is an embarrassment. Let it go Gino.

A little harmless fun never hurt anyone.
I don't believe that.

Last edited:

Locals Find!

Per Fred's Request me and Gino are laying down the fight. Fred has asked that we no longer go after each other.

I agreed.

Let this Thread now die please. So, we can both move on.