• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since I was called out.......................

SignManiac

Anyone else find the Tags amusing? I'm not sure where they come from on a topic but they usually are strange keywords at best!

male breast implants? pics of gino's wife????

Attachments

• tags.jpg
    tags.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 72

kgirl

Anyone else find the Tags amusing? I'm not sure where they come from on a topic but they usually are strange keywords at best!

male breast implants? pics of gino's wife????

you can only blame me for the male breast implants......and mickyd's.....:birthday:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I thought the general idea would be to read a irritating thread like this......build some aggression...then go **** the wife?.....

She would probably enjoy that more.....maybe i'm just mixing in my own likes........:birthday:

Hey-y-y-y-y.................... I represent that remark.....:noway:

kgirl

awwww....I was just referring to the pile of posts that I skipped over and never read.....not your quality....and educational posts.....:wink:

Techman

I'm more turned off by over-regulation

I am more turned off when my loved ones cannot read this board and be subject to unnecessary vulgar language.

So you see. There must be a balance point.

ProWraps

I am more turned off when my loved ones cannot read this board and be subject to unnecessary vulgar language.

So you see. There must be a balance point.

i know me and the misses and my little girl love nothing more than to sit around a warm fire with a nice dinner and peruse and reflect upon the days happenings on signs101. :cool:

fmg

i know me and the misses and my little girl love nothing more than to sit around a warm fire with a nice dinner and peruse and reflect upon the days happenings on signs101. :cool:
lmao

Attachments

• lmao-rblue.gif
    lmao-rblue.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 91

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
So it's out of the open fourms, and the general public cant read it.

Most of the open forums are viewable by visitors minus the ability to view uploaded images or to use the Search feature. A few open forums are restricted to registered members including the Sales, Marketing & Pricing forum.

petepaz

holy crap i spent most of yesturday and today training on the new uv machine and i didn't expect to see this thread still going...haha
(it was on page 4 last time i checked now up to 6)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
how was this thread (and how is it still here...) in "Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.????

Quite simple. Did you read the actual first post I wrote ?? :rolleyes:

It's all about Addie questioning, doubting and telling me how I was wrong in pricing, marketing techniques and basically how I/we do business from another thread. Instead of :thread someone else's thread.... as what usually results when Addie gets into the picture, I started a new one and said this thread was for bashing, banning or discussing all of this stuff and then some. Capish ??

Quite simple. Did you read the actual first post I wrote ?? :rolleyes:

It's all about Addie questioning, doubting and telling me how I was wrong in pricing, marketing techniques and basically how I/we do business from another thread. Instead of :thread someone else's thread.... as what usually results when Addie gets into the picture, I started a new one and said this thread was for bashing, banning or discussing all of this stuff and then some. Capish ??

Yes I was one of the (probably few) that actually read the whole original post... I guess my post was more leaning towards why it is still in here since it is so far off of track, but I understand that its so that only members can read it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes I was one of the (probably few) that actually read the whole original post... I guess my post was more leaning towards why it is still in here since it is so far off of track, but I understand that its so that only members can read it.

Nope, wrong again Tiger.

I couldn't put it in the 'Premium' section or Addie wouldn't have a chance to defend or do anything with it. He's not a contributing member.
:ROFLMAO: I just said he's not a 'Contributing Member' and got away with it.... and it's so true................... Oh my, but my sides are killin' me.......... :ROFLMAO: :Big Laugh :clapping:

We're havin' a part-ee....... we're havin' a part-ee....... we're havin' a part-ee....... :Oops: